CHP 3: I HATE THAT BITCH!

AUTHORS NOTE- Alright people!

Here ya go!

HAPPY READING :D

__________________________________________________________________________

Chp 3: I hate that bitch!

Why did I have this feeling? Hell it hadn't even been a whole day of knowing him and I was... jealous?

I hate her. I seriously HATE her. Not because at this moment she is having her oh-so-good time with Jackson but what she did to me? She deserves to be hated!

You seriously must be confused now, right?

Well let me explain.

Rebecca Davis. The schools BITCH! The slut that most girls, I repeat most GIRLS hate and boys.. well boys being boys like her or I must say WANT her.

She was never like this. She actually was a friend of mine until SHIT happened. Serious shit.

Till 9th grade we WERE friends but now we ARE enemies!

But the main question right now is 'WHAT IN HELL IS SHE DOING WITH JACKSON?'

'She is being the slut she is' says the voice in my brain.

'True. But Ryan knows how she is! He hates her as much as I do! He will never allow Jackson, or any friend of his in that matter to be friends with her!' I think to myself.

'Admit it already! Jackson is hot! She is a slut, single right now and and is flirting-as usual-with him.'

'Oh god I hate her so mu--'

"Hey guys" my thoughts are interrupted by Jackson's voice.

"Hi" we all say in unison.

"So what is up?" He asks us taking a seat next to me and brushing his arms on mine during the process.

'Seriously now? Right after bidding goodbye to my arch enemy you are flirting with me?' I think and move a bit from his side. I see him frowning a bit from the corner of my eye and I smile in joy.

"Cut the crap man, why were you with Rebecca?" Kale asks straight getting to the point.

Well you see my whole friend group hates Rebecca. All have their reasons but mine and Ryan's stands out the most.

"Uh... what do you mean?" Jackson asks looking slightly in my direction for an explanation.

"He is just asking you why did you enter the cafeteria with her." I say with a shrug.

"Oh uh you see, she is my partner for some English project" he says, now with a confused expression.

"I was in English with you! You could have been my partner." Kale says.

"Well you already chose that Jessica girl!" He says in defense.

"Uhm well...."Kale trails off with slight pink taking over his cheeks.

Jessica Samuels. The girl who Kale has been crushing on lately. She is sweet and really fun to be with... it all started when they were paired as partners once for biology a month ago.

Partners! Even Jackson and Rebecca are partners. What if Jackson too..? Uh oh..

"Why, is there a problem with her?" Jackson asks us breaking my thoughts again.