CHP 29: CARNIVAL FUN.

Chp 29: Carnival Fun.

It is going to take us almost two hours to reach the Carnival. Two hours in a car with Reece. If anyone would have told me that two days ago, I would have slapped that person or just laughed and walked away. But now, things have totally changed. In less than twenty four hours. We have gone from enemies to friends so fast its all just really surreal.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asks me.

"Nothing. You got aux?" I ask.

"Yeah. Here." He hands me the cord and I connect my phone and blast LP.

"Man I would have never guessed." He says.

"Never guessed what?" I ask.

"That you like LP. I thought you would be more of a Taylor Swift girl or something." He replies, keeping his eyes on the road. We are going a little fast right now. And I am loving this.

"Well, I like both. I dont like all her songs or all their songs too. But I dont think I would ever listen to Taylor in a car drive to be honest."

"Thats good." He starts singing along with the song.

'I'm becoming this, all I want to do is be more like me and be less like you!' He yells.

"For the love of god, never sing again." I laugh.

"Come on. I aint that bad." He acts as if he is hurt.

"Yes. Yes. You are." I change the song.

"Ooh. Have you heard this one? I love the beat drop so much. Listen to it."

"Okay okay." He chuckles.

'So where are you now that I need you?
Where are you now that I need you?'
*Beat drops*

"You got some moves there." He says while I dance to the music. This song is really dope.

"Its a nice song." He too enjoys and soon enough its around two o'clock when we reach.

"Oh my god! Look at it." I grin.

"It's amazing." He smiles taking in the view.

"So where to first? There are so many that I wanna go to." I tell him.

"Your choice. As I have said before, I am not scared of anything, so I can sit on any ride." He smirks.

"You are so full of yourself." I roll my eyes.

"So lets start of easy, FreeFall!" I run towards it.

Carnivals are one of my weekness. After Pizza, Cars, and so many other things.

"Wait for me." He catches up.

We sit on it and slowly it starts going up. This ride is really cool. It first takes you up and then bam! You suddenly go down and stop and then it repeats and its real fun. Only two people sit on each side so in total, eight.

"Here we go." Reece says when we reach the top.

"Woohooo!" We yell as we go down. This is so much fun.

"That was so good!"

"The hurricane next?" He asks.

"Oh, yes please." It is a good thing there isn't much of a crowd as its in the afternoon. But we still wait a little before its our turn.

"I havent ever sat on this before." Reece says to me.

"Oh this is just like it will spin first, then it will go vertical and become collinear at a point. It becomes faster and faster." I explain and fasten the belt.