CHP 21: HE LIKES ME OR HE LIKES ME?

Chp 21: He likes me or he likes me?

I come out of my shower and make sure to wear my under garmnets before I do so, shut my blinds, wear my lazy t shirt and shorts and then go eat lunch. There isn't much, just spaghetti.

Nick as usual goes to sleep after lunch, lazy bum. So I decide to catch up on Sam a little. I did not go to her house yesterday as she was still on her date with Ryan and so was Kale with Jess. But I do not even regret my choices. I did have a great time yesterday night with Jackson.

And I also came to know how Jackson really feels about me. But one thing I do not understand is how to show him that I like him too? Like he did say he is not sure if I like him or not. But the truth is that I do but how do I show him? I cannot just tell him. And I suck at flirting, I know I do. I anyways have lost pracice so that is not an option at all. I will ask Sam what I should do.

I skip my way to the house on my right and knock on the door. Sam opens it and engulfs me in a hug.

"Hey!" I greet her.

"Whats up girl?" She beems and lets me in.

"Well, a lot is actually." I tell her which makes her wriggle her eyebrows. She looks like a clown when she does that and that makes me laugh.

"Come on in. Parents have gone shopping. The house is ours!" She says.

"Yay!"

"So...? What is up?" She asks.

And so, I tell her everything. From the time Jackson texted me the night before and Reece watching me dance naked, then me going to Ryans house, watching two movies there, coming back here, not finding the house keys and this time, I do not skip the Reece part. I tell her how I go back to Ryan's and call mum and she says she didnt give the keys to them and how he still did have them.

"I just find it too weird you know." I say.

"Maybe he likes you."

"Are you serious right now? Its THE jerk we are talking about, Reece, the guy who hates my guts." I deadpan.

"I don't know. I am just saying what I think. Maybe he saw Nick go out and tried his luck." She says.

"What do you mean?" I ask her confused.

"Well, silly girl. You really dont understand do you?"

She continues when she sees the bemused expression on my face.

"Maybe he was jealous that you went on a date and wanted to see you. So, when he saw Nick go out he must have taken the spare key. Like obviously everyone knows most of the houses have spare keys somewhere or the other. So he just tried his luck and it did work a little. You did go to his house to ask for it. And so probably he was shirtless. And that is the only way he did have a key. But yeah that is just what I think. Maybe there is another explanation to it. You never know." She says.

"Well, then I hope there is one. I am pretty sure that is not why he had the key. It is really very unlikely for him to like me....." I say.

"You sound like you are just trying to convince yourself that." She says.

"Whatever. Forget that. I do not know if Reece likes me or not, but I do know someone else who does like me." I grin changing the topic.

"I can already see where this conversation is going. But tell me anyways!" She claps her hands in excitement.

So again I tell her about the almost kiss, the bra scene, and then the conversation I overheard in the morning.

"If he, Reece, likes me or he, Jackson, likes me I didnt know first, but surely now I know that Jackson does like me. He said it himself. What should I do? And I do not care if Reece does or not." I finish.