CHP 49: LOVE HAPPENS TWICE.

Chp 49: Love happens twice.

Today is the fifth day to the whole awkwardness between Jackson and I.

Ateast from my side, I feel super awlward even when we cross paths in the hallway.

And the worst part of all is not knowing if he does feel that way too or if he even remembers about the whole thing in the first place.

Rebecca has totally been cut off from Jackson's 'Who to talk and befriend' list. I am happy about that though. Really very happy.

I have notticed Jackson many a times staring at me. And it is totally the weirdest thing for me.

It kinda just creeps me out on so many different levels.

It is a Friday now. Reece and I were supposed to go out on a date tonight, but I cancelled as I need to go gift shopping for his birthday that is tomorrow.

He was pretty sad about that. He even asked me a several times the reason I stood up but I just refused to tell him. I think it should be a surprise.

Because obviously if I tell him that I am going gift shopping for him, he will insist on coming. For sure.

So i just kept my mouth shut.

Over these days I thought a lot about the kiss and weather or not to tell Reece about it. Like really a lot.

And I have come down to a decision. I have decided to tell Reece about the whole thing on Sunday, that is one day after his birthday that is tomorrow.

I have to tell him. A good relationship is one with no secrets and lies.

And I do want to tell him now too, but I just cannot get myself to do that. I just can't

Because over these days I have also realized that the kiss I shared with Jackson may have ignited a spark or two at that time, but all the other kisses that I have shared with Reece have just made me realize how much I love him.

I really do. Yes I confessed it. I am in love. Again.

Love happens twice? Thrice? Five times? Ten times? Yes I guess it happens over and over again. It just does you know?

In such a short time he has made me fall in love with him.

And I do not want that kiss with Jackson to ruin anything in between me and Reece.

So on his birthday at night I will first tell him this whole kissing Jackson scene. And if his reaction will be postitive only then I will confess my love.

Otherwise it will remain a secret between you and me till eternity.

That is what I have come up with.

My stomach just ties infinite knots when I think about how quickly I have fallen in love with Reece.

It is just his charm and personality that has swoon me off my feet. His good looks is just a bonus. *wink*

I do not know what his reaction to my confession for both will be.

Is it too soon? Too fast? I dont know. All I know is that this is the truth.

And it is going to be a month in a week anyways.

I have known him for almost two months and he has just captured my heart in his.

All I am now worried about is tomorrow. Yes it is Reec's birthday which is a great thing but there is something equally bad tomorrow as well.

Really very bad. I can never ever manage to get myself happy or even smile on this day.