CHP 17: I PREFER YOU WITHOUT CLOTHES ANY DAY.

Chp 17: I prefer you without clothes any day.

A/N: PLEASE NOTE!! Jacksons messages (in the start of the chapter) are in BOLD and Haleys are in ITALICS. I hope you all understand and not get confused. Happy reading. :) ENJOY! xx

* *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

'Hey' I get a text from Jackson right after I am done with my dinner and in bed all comfy.

'Hi, sup?' I text back.

"Just had dinner. And you?" His reply comes faster than a bullet.

'Same, laying in bed now haha'

'Oh well, I am watchin some football with Ryan. But he is busy texting, I am pretty sure it is Sam he is chatting to.' He replies.

'Aha! Thats pretty obvious. Lol'

"Yea, so how about you come around 5 or 6 tomorrow?'

Come for what? I almost send but then I remember our semi date thingy that I have with him. Its just a hang out Haley. This is not a date. That stupid voice says in my head. Urgh. I know it is not a date. But i said semi date. And what is so bad in thinking of it as a date? Everything is. You are just convincing yourself that he likes you and indirectly has asked you out. But nah, not happening.

What is the problem with this voice? Damn, I dislike my own subconscious mind. Alright it maybe a little right but that does not mean that-- a beep from my phone snaps me out of my trance. It is Jackson. He sent eight messages. Woah. I start reading them:

'Hello?'

'Are you alive?'

'Did you faint because of the thought of you and me alone? ;)'

'Okay seriously, Haleyyyy???? U there???'

'Are you ignoring me? :('

'It is totally okay with me if you wanna back out....'

'I guess I can stay alone... but it would have been cool if we got to hang out... :/'

'Alright... I will see you in school. :3'

What? No! He misunderstood. I quickly start to type furiously.

'Jackson! Wait no!'

'I did not faint -.- gah u are so full of urself. And I was not ignoring you ://' I press send.

'Oh?' His reply comes faster than lightning this time.

'Yeah. I am not backin out, I.. i went to the loo, so yeah. I obviously would love to hang out with you :)' I tell him.

'Gosh Haley, you know you scared me haha.' I smile when I read this.

'5.30 will do?' I ask.

'Yeah. Why not? I will be waiting for you x ;)' I try hard to ignore the wink he just send.

'Sure :)'

For some reason I dont really want to stop chatting to Jackson, but I dont know what to talk to him about. While I think, I get another text from him.

'Are you sleepy?'

'What? No. Not at all. Are you?'

"Nah. I hope I am not keeping you up...'