CHP 6: I SHOULD GET AN OSCAR FOR THIS.

Authors note: Hey guys! Here's an update :)

This chapter is unedited. Like always :P

HAPPY READING!

__________________________________________________

Chp 6: I should get an Oscar for this.

Do you ever feel like just vanishing into thin air? Because that is just how I am feeling right now.

Sitting here in the car with a moron and staring at the building in front of me, all I can think is 'She has to be fine. She can't leave me just yet.'

I have never been a fan of hospitals, really. And ever since the accident, not.at.all. It has been my worst nightmare. Last time when I was in one, it didn't go that well and I had promised myself to not come back, but still here I am.

It has been two and a half years now, but it wasn't just yet the time to face a hospital again.

Oh, and isn't it ironic that my own mother works here?

"Are you just gonna sit there, Hales?"

"I just need one more minute" I say and close my eyes.

"Seriously? One more minute? I have been waiting for you for that past ten minutes!" Nick exclaimed.

I just sigh.

"I understand why you don't wanna go in there but Tracy needs you right now, Hales. C'mon, I am here with you" he says to me.

Those words calm me down a bit..

'He is right. Tracy needs me right now. I have to be there for her' I think to myself.

"Okay.. its now or never" I say and open the car door.

"Cool, I should have said that more earlier" he murmurs the last part.

"I heard that jackass" I say and hit him on his arm.

"Oww!" he shrieks.

"Huh! It wasn't that hard" I start walking towards the building.

"Wait!" I hear Nick call from behind me.

"I should get an Oscar for this" I say.

"Don't you think that's a bit too much?" Nick says.

"No way! Facing your nightmare is the most bravest thing a person can do" I say.

"Oh really?" he asks.

"Yes for me at least!" I say and put my best don't-mess-with-me look.

The last thing I need now is an argument with Nick.

"Ya, ya. whatever" he says and walks past me.

Thank god that he listened.

My day at school was normal. Classes, lunch, classes again and then finally home. I did not see Jackson today though. He was not even there in the cafeteria. I wonder where he was.

"Walk a little faster Hay" Nick yells and snaps me out of my thoughts.

Always with that stupid name! Urghh.

"Idiot, wait for me!"

***

"Hi Mrs. J" Nick winks at the thirty-five year old receptionist.

"Nick! How are you?" she exclaims.

"I'm good, I'm good. What about you?" he asks her.

"I'm fine too" she says.