CHP 52: MY PAST LIFE.

Chp 52: My past life.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

A/N: It took a lot of energy to write this chapter. Now this chapter has become the longest of all chapters. It is longer than the last one too! This chapter has 3800 words! That is a lot!!

P.S. THERE IS A PICTURE OF A COLLECTION OF THOSE SNEAKY CANDID PICTURES OF ZACH THAT HALEY USED TO CLICK.

Happy Reading!

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Okay, I lied. My head is paining, but that is not the reason I want to get away from all these people. The real reason is because the pain inside of me has taken the better of me. And I cannot take it anymore.

I go to the bathroom and cry my eyes out. My head is aching and my body hurts, tears are flowing like waterfalls from my eyes, and all I can do now is nothing. I have no idea of how I survived the whole day but right now, all flashbacks of what happened today are appearing in my mind.

I go lay down in his bed, making his pillow wet due to all the crying.

"Haley? What's wrong babe? Why are you crying?" Reece quickly turns me over to his side with a shocked face.

To be continued...

******************

I quietly turn towards him wiping the tears from my left cheek as he does the same for my right.

"Babe? Are you okay? What is going on?" He looks so concerned.

I think the best thing to do is to tell him the truth. It would make me feel better too. At least I think it would.

"No Reece, I am not... I... There is something that I want to tell you babe..." I gulp hard.

He sits down and nods for me to continue so I do.

"Alright so I think I should start from the beginning... Back in my home town, I had a best friend. His name was Zach. Zach Ryder and he was nine months older to me. We were childhood besties. We both used to do every single thing together. Literally. Go to school, attend same classes sit next to each other during lunch break, come back from school, play together, and hang out together and everything else together. Our parents were happy with our friendship and it bought them close too. We had even been to five holiday vacations together. Which is kind of a lot to be honest. Zach and I, we were childhood besties, and then we grew up to be lovers.

"It was the age of thirteen that I realized that Zach loved me more than a best friend. He was ready to give away his life for me. And for me, I always wanted a guy who was at least a little like Zach if not Zach himself. We were sitting under the oak tree in the park near his house after dinner around 10 and it was almost the fourteenth anniversary of our friendship, we were both excited. Giggling and playfully joking about nothing in general. When it was twelve, we both wished and hugged each other. I had a huge grin on my face, I was so happy you know?

"He then caught hold of both my hands and looked straight into my eyes, which I found normal as it was normal. We used to walk hand in hand. To be honest, girls were jealous of me being his best friend as he spent all his time with me and we kind of did act like a couple now that I think of it... like catching hands, sitting together alone during lunch, etc... And they were also jealous of our friendship because we always had each other's back. Which was cool. Hence, when he had caught my hand, I didn't think too much of it.