CHP 32: KISSES AND KISSES.

Chp 32: Kisses and kisses.

"Wow. I just love the end! Great movie choice Kale." Sam grins.

"I know right. Thanks." He boasts.

"And now. The thing I love the most. It is time for truth and dare!" Sam claps her hands in happiness.

I never have understood why she loves this game so much. Like it is just a game. And mostly we always end up playing just dare. I roll my eyes partially.

A mixture of "uhh" and "yay" is heard.

"Come on now people, be a sport." Reece says. He seems to be mixing well with my friends.

"If you think a little practically, we are just six people. It wont be that fun." Jackson says.

"You scared boy?" Reece challenges him.

"Obviously not." Jackson glares at him. And Reece starts to glare back. What is up with them today?

"Shut it guys. We can play a few rounds. A few. Okay?" I say loud and clear. I dont want any fight in my house for god sake.

"Fine." All say in unison.

"I will go and get the bottle." Kale jolts from his seat and returns super fast.

"Okay, so the mouth is question, and bottom is answer. Clear?" Sam asks and we nod and sit in a circle and she spins the bottle.

It lands on Ryan and Kale.

"Truth or dare?" Ryan asks Kale.

"Dare." He says.

"Okay.... I want you to put lipstick on anyone in this room without using your hands. And that person has to keep it on for the rest of the game." Ryan smirks.

"Ooh. Thats a good one. I have a lipstick in my bag. Here you go." Sam hands it to Kale.

"I will put it on you!" Kale smirks and puts the lipstick in his mouth and walks over to RYAn.

"No. Please. Why me dude?!" Ry closes his eyes and Kale starts to put lipstick on him. His lines go everywhere but Ry's lips. Gosh this is so funny. Kale struggles while we all laugh at the sight.

"You suck." Ry says when Kale is done. Ryan looks so damn hilarious.

"Good job." I say and spin the bottle.

This time it lands on Sam and Reece.

"Truth or Dare?" Sam smirks.

"Dare obviously." Reece smirks back.

"Okay. Sit in nothing but your boxers for the rest of the game." Sam winks. Sam will be Sam. Her dares are just the worst.

"Well. Okay." Reece slowly starts to strip. I cant believe he is actually doing it.

While Reece removes his clothes, for a moment my gaze turns to Jackson. He is glaring at Reece. Then he looks at me and his eyes soften and he smiles. I return the gesture. He is sitting next to Ryan and on the other side of Ryan, Reece sits. I am next to Reece and besides me is Kale next to him is Sam.

"Okay. I will spin now." Reece says and spins it. He really has a good physique. I could stare at him all day long...... The bottle finallly lands on Kale and Jackson.

"Dare." He says before Kale can even ask him.

"Uh, let me think."

"Hey, I will be back, you guys continue, I need to go the the bathroom." Sam gets up and leaves.