CHP 58: LOVE HAPPENS.

Chp 58: Love happens.

(A/N: WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS HELLA LONG it has 3950+ words. It is the longest chapter in the whole book! SORRY IN ADVANCE :) ALSO I CHANGED THE BOOK COVER TELL ME IF YOU ALL LIKE IT OR NOT!

THANKS. HAPPY READING :D)

I have to admit that these holidays are kind of boring. Like we all can agree that we get really happy and excited that we have no more school, etc, but 80 percent of us really do nothing. We just sit at home, binge on Netflix, surf through our phones half the day in bed, eat and sleep. Like that sums of our daily vacation life.

And just sometimes, I repeat, sometimes, when we are not lazy as fuck we go outside and enjoy a little.

Right now it is the tenth day since my holidays have started and I am really bored. Like I literally have no work.

Kale applied for some football workshop thing, so he is gone for two weeks. Sam is visiting her nan, so she too has gone for twelve days.

Ryan is still here but I have not heard from him much. I guess he is a little busy with something that I don't know. I have not met him yet though.

Jessica and Mikayla have gone with the school for some educational trip thing for Biology which is for five days. It was necessary for them to go, luckily it was not for me. And as for me, I am stuck here home alone. With nothing to do in life. Like literally alone as Nick too went with Kale for the football thing.

I have to be honest, I miss him. But more than Nick, obviously, I am missing Jackson's company. It has been two days since I have not seen or spoken to him and it is slowly killing me from inside.

He and I have been meeting each other going to the movies, to the mall, to the small fest, go karting, small coffee dates, we also went clubbing one day, we have had our share of cuddling and watching movies at each others house, many lunches and two or three dinners together. In just ten days. But I have not heard from him for two days and its bugging me.

Like I don't know, I have been thinking about him and everything day and night.

Do I like him? Maybe... okay, who am I kidding, I do. I more than like him. I just gotta say it, I have realized that it is him who I love. It is him who I have fallen for. And I am loving the feeling I am getting because of this.

Does he like me? I am pretty sure he does.

Do I want to be with him? Always.

Have I moved on from Reece? Long ago.

Mom, Kale, Sam, Nick, they all asked me, "Are you sure that you missing him is not a sign of you wanting to get back with him?"

And all I answered all of them was a yes.

But one thing that I learnt was that:; Just because you miss someone, it doesn't mean you should go back to them. Sometimes, you just have to keep missing them until you wake up one morning and realize that you don't anymore.

That is exactly what happened with me. I missed him, but I knew I could never look at him the same way. I missed him everyday, but one day I woke up and I didn't miss him anymore.

That was the day of my last paper, when my exams ended. I knew, I had finally moved on. And I was more than happy.

Because any girl who would want to get back with him after what he had done, would be insane. He was playing all along.

From the time when he came that day after the match on my doorstep, was when it all started. His master plan to get me to sleep in his bed.

The sweet talks, and the flirting, the fake date in the pizza joint, the first official date in Gonzalez, all the flirty texts, all the compliments, him asking me out, all his touches and kisses, the fight with jackson for me at the bonfire, those lazy cuddling days, his birthday and everything that he ever said to me was ALL A BIG LIE.