CHP 14: JERKS WILL BE JERKS AS ALWAYS.

Chp 14: Jerks will be jerks as always.

Gah! I hate my life right now. I mean have I done something so bad that I need the yoghurt jerk from the store to be my new annoying neighbour? I don't think so.

It is now Tuesday, Reece and his family are officially moving to the house next door tomorrow. And my parents being the nice people they are have invited them for dinner tomorrow.

Brian and Reece have already moved their things here. And frankly, I don't mind Brian here but Reece, he is such a pain in the ass. That Sunday when I came to know the yoghurt jerk was Reece, I almost threw up. But thank god they left right after that. I didn't really see them before Monday morning. That morning was the worst Monday morning of my life.

* * * * FLASHBACK * * * *

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. Damn, it is my alarm. I have school today. Great.

I quickly get dressed and pack my bag. I rush downstairs and find a note attached on the fridge. It says,

' Haley , the hospital called for something urgent, so I had to rush. I will be back around lunchtime. Nick already left in the morning and dad is sleeping, so don't wake him up. P.S I love you.'

"What do I eat for breakfast?" I think to myself.

I have like half an hour or more before I should go to school so I think I should eat something. I decided on making pancakes for myself.

'Fifteen more minutes before I should leave...'

I decide on going early today. On my way out I see a dog on my porch.

Whose dog is that? I wonder.

"Hey fella, where is your owner?" I pet him.

He just barks in response. Obviously he would bark. It is not like he can talk or anything. Stupid Haley.

"Benzo!" Someone shouts from behind me which makes me turn quickly to face them.

Reece? Oh god. He was the last person I was wishing to see.

"Oh, it's you. And I was thinking 'this girl is hot'. But now I know, I was mistaken. It is just your back which makes guys like me think you are hot." He says.

"Guys like you can go to hell."

"C'mon you really want that? I mean look at me." He points to himself.

I take this moment to gaze at his well built body. He has no shirt on for some reason. Perfect abs, biceps. Stop Haley! He is THE jerk.

"Like what you see?" He smirks and snaps me out of my thoughts.

"No. Just. go. to. hell." He is pissing me off.

"No I cannot. I have been sent from there."

"Oh yeah? For what?!"

"For irritating the shit out of you." Here comes the smirk again.

I start walking away. Ignore him. It is not like he can follow me the whole way to school or something. Besides he is shirtless.

"Where do you think you're going?" he stops me on my way .

"Away from you" I yell.

"Not so fast babe" he pulls me by my hand.

What? What is he doing?

"Get away" I want to say but something in me stops me from moving back.