CHP 38: CONFESSIONS.

Chp 38: Confessions.

(A/N: Please read the authors note in the end. Thank you. You may proceed with the story ;))

Reece and I enter inside the car and Reece looks into my eyes like he wants to say something, and I get a feeling that this talk could be either good or bad, and when he is about to speak, my phone rings.

Damn phone, awesome timing.

****** ****** *******

"Hello." I answer the call and from the corner of my eyes, I can see that Reece is frustrated. Oops.

"Haley! I need your help. Where are you?" Nick sounds flustered on the phone.

"I am not at home. Why? Where are you?"

"Urgh, I will tell you what happened later. For now, I am stuck near the Gonzales restaurant." He says.

"What the hell were you doing there? Did you take the car?!" I ask.

"No. Maybe. Yes. I had. I did take it. But it has been towed. I will explain that later. And you know there are no public vehicles allowed in this area right... so I am stuck." He explains.

"Oh Nick. I'll come and get you." I shake my head. This boy has no limits of foolishness. I'll take his case later.

"Okay thanks a lot. See you. Be here fast. Okay?"

"Yes, okay. Bye." I hang up.

"What happened?" Reece asks me as soon as I keep the phone down.

"Nick, is stuck in an area where no cabs or buses are allowed, like no public vehicles. He said he took the car, but as he is underaged probably that is the reason they took the car away or I dont know yet. And that restaurant is far far away from our neighbourhood, luckily it will take us just around half an hour or so to reach there from here..." I explain the whole thing to him.

"Okay, where is it exactly? " he asks.

"The Gonzales restaurant. Do you know it?" I ask him and shakes his head no.

"Okay let me drive then." I say and with a little bit of hesitation he gives up his seat and we switch places.

"I wont damage it." I assure him.

"Well, hope is all I can do." He jokes.

"Thanks for helping out Reece. I dont know how I would have gone there if it wasnt for you." I smile at him.

"What are freinds for?" He winks at me, qouting me from the first time I helped him out. I smile again taking a U-turn and speed away.

I then remember that Reece was gonna say something to me. Should I ask him?

"Hey, weren't you gonna say something to me before the call?" I ask him and stop the car when we reach a red light.

"Yeah, I was, but not now. Later." He says.

"Oh okay. I hope it is something good." I laugh a little. I am worried about what he was saying. It could be anything. But why am I stressing out so much about it? We'll see what he has to say whenever he says it.

Finally we reach the Gonzales. Now where is Nick?

"Okay we are here.... can you see him anywhere?" I slowly drive looking around for him.

"Nope... why dont you call him?" He suggests.

"That is a good idea."

I speed dial 5 and Nick answers on the first ring itself.