CHP 30: TRUTH AND LIES.

Chp 30: Truth and lies.

(A/N: THE PIC IS OF REECE AND HALEY. DO THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER? DO YOU ALL SHIP THEM? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS. I COULDNT FIND ANY OTHER PIC. PLEASE DONT KILL ME. ANYWAYS GO AHEAD NOW. HAPPY READING ;))

I wake up to my phone ringing. I know it is a Sunday, so I start wondering, half asleep, that why my phone is ringing? I didnt put any alarm... I turn my head to the other side and the ringing stops. Then after a minute or two it again starts.

"Urgh. Who the heck is calling me so early on a Sunday?" I say sleepily and without seeing the caller id, answer the call.

"This better be good." I say.

"Uh, Haley?" Jackson asks. Shit. Should I speak to him or not? I remember I had promised myself to text him today. Might as well just talk to him right now.

"Jackson. Yeah, sorry. I thought it was Sam or someone..." I say.

"Oh thats okay. I think I woke you up. Anyways, I wanted to ask you where you went after the match and why you didnt come yesterday...? To the party, I mean." He says.

Should I lie? Or tell him that I was mad at him? No lying is better. If he wants to explain, he has to do it voluntarily. "I had to rush home... And for the party, Nick told me it was players and chearleaders only." I answer. The thought reminds me that him and Rebecca were together the whole night. This angers me for some reason.

"He did? I didnt know that... But you could have still come..." he says.

"You didnt call me anyway." I say rolling my eyes. Why do I feel he is lying?

"My battery was dead. And Nick said you were not well or something... and the" he tries to say something more but I interrupt and ask,

"So why call me today? Where were you yesterday?"

"I was hungover yesterday, so bad that I am now grounded for a month. My phone is taken away from me, no outings, no television, nothing. Mom was really mad. She came to know about the fight at the party so, yeah. I am now grounded. She went to the store and then she is going to the mall so I took Ryans phone to call you...." he explains.

"Oh... What fight?" I ask remembering Nick saying something about a fight at the party too on the phone yesterday. I will ask him if Jackson doesnt tell me.

"Ryan wants his phone back. I promise, I will tell you the whole story in school. " he says. Again I get the feeling that he just doesnt want to tell me about it.

"Alright. See you tomorrow then..." i say sighing.

"I'm sorry Haley. We wont get to text tonight. Anyways... see you in school. Bye." He says.

'Wont get to text you tonight' my ass. I roll my eyes. "Bye Jackson." I hang up.

"I cant believe Jackson is not grounded after all that happened at the party." Nick says and sits on the bed.

"Well, he is grounded. For a month. It was Ryan's phone he was using. What happened though, at the party?" I ask curious to know.

"Okay so this is what happened." Nick begins.

"We were around twenty- five to thirty people in total. But Jackson and Ryan hadn't come yet. And Rebecca and her two puppies too. The party had already started. We were enjoying, dancing, drinking, playing and all. Then they entered. They all looked fine for the first half hour I guess. I didnt see them the whole time but then, when it was like around maybe eleven or midnight I aint sure, but around that time there was like a big fight. Between Jackson and another guy.