CHP 50: HAPPY BIRTHDAY REECE.

Chp 50: Happy birthday Reece.

I am in the mall right now but I am am really very confused of what to actually buy as a gift for Reece.

There are so many things to choose from and all I am getting more and more confused as my eyes go through all these different things.

I have already bought a cologne for him from Gucci which smells like heaven but that is not enough. I also have a card, chocolates, a headphone and a watch for him but yeah I wanna buy more.

He is turning seventeen, so I had in mind to give him 17 little gifts.

Five down and 12 to go aha.

My eyes land on this gray hoodie. Reece will love it.

I immediately go and buy it.

I really am brainstorming for things Reece needs.

And then I remember he cribbing about his wallet getting torn.

A wallet is what a buy next.

I see some cool vans and go and get em too. Thank god I remembered his shoe size.

Then I see this one T-shirt. And I immediately fall in love with it.

It says: 'My girlfriend has the most awesome boyfriend in the world' with two thumbs pointing towards the body.

It is perfect and not too costly too. Cool I now have... 9 gifts for Reece. Actually I should make that ten as I will also be purchasing a cake for him. His favourite one. I can't wait for him too see all of this.

Now seven more to go.

Come on Haley, think.

I think hard and then remember that I had noted down the things that Reece was short on in my phone. Stupid me. I remove my phone and check.

Socks, shampoo, iPhone case, deodorant, his fav football team's jersey, wallet, watch.

Okay those re the things I had noted down.

I go and buy a cool iPhone case for Reece. He will go mad when he sees all this stuff.

I also buy the jersey and socks and his shampoo for him.

And then I count again.

Cologne, watch, wallet, chocolates, hoodie, t-shirt, phone case, jersey, vans, a card, headphones, socks, shampoo and a cake.

That makes 14... 3 more to go.

What should I get?

I roam around scanning things here and there and my eyes land on a key chain. I move closer to see what is written on it and it says: 'Cause all of me loves all of you' with a heart on the start and one on the end.

That is pretty cute. I add this too to my list.

Two more now.. damn. Gift shopping is not an easy job.

I go to the mugs section. Maybe I might get something good there.

I am a cool bitch one says and I laugh. Not at all.

Something more boyfriend-y...

Then I see a white one that says 'Best boyfriend ever' in black. Perfect.

I have 16 things with me now and just one more left.

What should that be I wonder to myself...

He loves Oreos like a lot. I think i should just get them for him.