CHP 4: TRACY.

AUTHORS NOTE: I KNOW ITS A LATE UPDATE AND I AM REALLY VERY SORRY FOR THAT BUT I CANT HELP IT I HAVE A VALID REASON. I FAINTED IN SCHOOL ON MONDAY SO I DIDN'T UPDATE THE CHAPTER. I WAS DONE WRITING IT ON SUNDAY BUT THOUGHT THAT I'LL UPDATE ON MONDAY BUT THEN... YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ANYWAYS I'M FINE NOW, AND I DID UPDATE!!

THE GOOD NEWS IS :- I MAYBE WILL ADD JACKSON'S P.O.V IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE! (WHICH WILL BE AN EARLY UPDATE, AND BY EARLY I MEAN ON SATURDAY! OR SUNDAY MAX :P)

BE READY GUYS! BECAUSE YOU MAY THINK OF THINGS IN ANOTHER WAY AFTER READING JACKSON'S POINT OF VIEW :D

LOVE YA'LL :*   NOW GO ON :P 

HAPPY READING ;)

___________________________________________________________________________

Chp 4: Tracy.

"WHAT!? NO! " I cry over the phone.

"Baby please stop, she'll be fine" my mom consoles me.

"Please tell me all this is a joke mom."

"Haley, this time comes for every person alive on this planet, we all become old, sick and then die. Its a normal thing, No matter how much you cry, feel sad, death eventually comes, to everyone. There will be a time when I'll be gone too." my mom explains.

"Mom! Don't say that!"

"It is okay my dear, she'll be fine she is just sick right now." she says.

"Maybe you can go and visit her sometime later." she tries cheering me up.

"Okay... bye, mom." I say and hang up.

"Nick, stop doing whatever you are doing."

"Please, I know you like it when I dance." he says.

"Dance? That is what you call dance?" I laugh at him.

"I heard what mom said, I'll come with you Hay, don't worry." he says.

"Just shut up and go to hell, Nike!" I yell at him.

"Nike? Really?" Amusement clear in his eyes.

"Yes really! Now get lost" I say to him.

"Gee, okay I'm leaving, sissy." he says and goes to his room.

Seriously, sometimes I think why is my name Haley, just because of that stupid Nick! He keeps on calling me Hay! I mean c'mon, Hay? Hales is so much better! I have to think of another idiotic name for him...

I go upstairs, lie down on my bed facing the ceiling and think about all the things which happened in the past three hours...

 *** FLASHBACK *** 

"Alright, listen up everybody. Next month we are going to start with the test. You all will just have to learn three songs and sing them in front of the class, in the music hall. So your next weeks assignment is to be prepared with one song." Ms. Hale tells us.

A lot of urghs and yays came in unison.

"You all can even use instruments of your own if you want but if you do then you only have to sing two songs because you will be marked on how good you can play the instrument too. Understand?"

"Yes Miss" is heard from almost everyone.

TRINGGGGG!

The bell rings and class gets over, so does school and now I am calling Nick.