A/N *PLEASE READ*

So hey guys :) It has a been a long time hasnt it? I know it is May and as I said, the updates will be frequent and this book will be over by the end of this month. So that is exactly what's gonna happen ;)

I am sorry for those who thought this was an update, I will update maybe tomorrow. Probably two chapters that are ready but awfully unedited, and I may change a few stuff here and there, hence I am not updating today.

I have been having a lot of school work to complete and it is totally stressing me out :/ But I have given my word to you people, so I promise I will update, A LOT. Just be a little more patient with me PLEASE❤.

Also, I dont know if LOVE HAPPENS will have a sequel or what, I havent thought of it though, but even if it does, I will not start it as I have two other books (JUST ANOTHER GAME AND THIS IS MY LIFE) to complete.

Another thing that I have wanted to tell you all is that, maybe this book may go till the mid-June. I have a really tight schedule with projects, assignments, homework and many many tests. But yeah, thats what I have planned for the future of this book.

And after this book gets completed, I will be taking a break from WATTPAD. I will return in MARCH OR APRIL 2016.

I have promised a few people little things. I have to edit three books, which arent mine totally, go through the plots of two books, and then I have my own two other books to complete. That is a lot of work, which I am planning  do in this break that I will take.

Really sorry to all those waiting for my other books, I promise, when I come back I will update EVERYDAY. YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, EVERY SINGLE DAY. Because I will be having a three months vacation. So that is a lot of time to complete both my other books.

Hence, I am taking this break as whenever I will get the time I will write the chapters in my drafts, so when I come back, it will become easier for both me and you. You all will get fast and new updates daily and I wont be having any tension.

So yeah. Thats it. Thanks again for being so patient with me. I love you all :*

I will probably delete this Authors Note, sometime later but yeah, be ready for the update :P.

JACKSON FANS, YOU GET TO READ ABOUT HIM AND HALEY A LOT ;))

IF YOU ALL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME IN THE COMMENTS :) I WILL ANSWER EVERY SINGLE ONE <3

Lots of love.~Z