CHP 46: FIGHTS, DATES AND KISSES.

Chp 46: Fights, dates and kisses.

Back to HALEY'S POV

I keep walking away from Jackson. Forcing my tears not to fall. Forcing myself to not look back. Forcing my heart to stop thinking about going back and sitting next to him.

I feel a little satisfied after the whole word vomit session that I had a few minutes ago.

He had to know some day or the other how I really felt about everything.

I have no clue why we even fought.

The only reason that I can think of is that he accused Reece of lying and playing with me. Which is totally not correct.

Which I know, will never ever be true.

Reece is very genuine and in my opinion he is very much interested in this relationship as much as I am. I know for sure that he would not lie about such a thing to me.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath in, before entering the house.

I see Reece sitting on the couch facing his back towards me.

I make sure to wipe all the tears before facing him. "Hey.. " I smile with my head down.

"Haley! Gosh where were you? I got sick worried!" He stands up and catches hold of both my shoulders, his eyes scanning my body up and down, again and again.

"No where, I just went for a walk..." I say.

"You are not saying the truth. Look at me and say it." He lifts my chin up.

My eyes meet with his, and realization hits his face.

"Oh babe. You were crying! Why? Did something happen babe?!" He asks with his eyebrows furrowed.

"No. Nothing. I am okay." I sigh and he hugs me tight.

"Shhh. Just let it go, whatever it is. Okay?" He hugs me more tight.

How can Jackson say that a boy who is such a sweetheart, so caring and so loving, is a liar and a player? On what grounds is that even one percent correct?

My phone vibrates in my back pocket indicating that I have a new message. But I am not bothered to check who it is, as I feel safe in Reece's arms.

"Want me to check who it is for you?'' He asks and I just nod snuggling in all the more and close my eyes.

Removing my phone from the back pocket, I hear him type in the password and unlock it.

"Who is it?" I ask softly when I hear a gasp.

"Jackson." He says and my eyes jolt open.

Shoot. Here goes nothing.

Slowly letting go of me, I see his eyes turn a darker shade as he reads through the messages from today.

I had deleted all the chat from before the day I saw Rebecca and him kiss. So only the chat from today was there.

He is going to be so mad at me for meeting him. I just keep staring at his face in fear while he reads the messages.

"Reece... I can explain." I bite my lip.

"'Haley, can we meet up please?' 'I really need to talk to you... about everything.~Jackson.' 'I will be waiting till eleven in the park near your house. I hope you come :)' " Reece repeats the messages from Jackson.

"Reece..."

"And the last one says, 'I'm sorry.'" He says in a harsh voice.

"What is going on between you two? Why did you lie to me Haley?" He asks me.