CHP 43: WHAT GOOD DID I DO IN THIS WORLD TO HAVE HIM?

Chp 43: What good did I do in this world to have him?

(A/N: BACK TO HALEYS POV)

I wake up in the morning to something holding me back from moving.

Looking around, I find out that its my boyfriend's strong arm keeping me in place.

I try to lift it up, but Reece only holds me tighter.

I try again, but all in vain. So I give up.

Somehow I reach my phone kept on the side table, and look at the time,

9.25 am.

Well, a little early to wake up on a Saturday.

I also see that I have notifications indicating that someone has messaged me and a fee missed calls too..

'I will check them later.' I think to myself and yawn.

I try again to lift Reece's strong arm. But he only holds on stronger than before around my waist.

"Reece." I whisper softly.

No answer.

"Reece, wake up." I try again but again I get no answer. This boy is in deep sleep.

So I decide to take a moment and stare at his perfectly scuplted face.

His luscious pink lips, so tempting to kiss all the time and his soft, soft brown hair, making me want to touch and pat it lovingly. The way his long eyelashes rest on his cheeks when he sleeps and they way he has a small smile on his face is the cutest of all.

Everytime, the thought that this boy, the one right in front of me, is mine, my boyfriend, is just absurd. Just so unbelievable.

What good did I do in this world to have him?

I may never know.

Snapping out of my drooling session, I try once more to lift Reeces arm.

"Reece, babe, let go." I say softly.

"No. I wont. She is mine." He mumbles.

Who is he talking to? And about what?

"Reece..."

"No, I will kill you if you come any closer to Haley." His voice is a little louder than before.

Okay, I get the picture. He is dreaming of me and Jackson.

That is the reason he is holding on to me like he will never let go. Such a possessive and protective boy.

But its cute. Obviously it is. ANy girl would want her boyfriend to be possessive about her. At least a little. Not over possessive though.

And any girl would blush at the thought of her guy being jealous.

And so, I was too.

"Babe, you're blushing again." He whispers in his sexy raspy morning voice.

I could get used to listening to it.

"I'm gonna kiss you." He says in that super sexy voice again.

I do not really mind.

He softly plants his lips on mine. A passionate kiss rather than a deep, aggressive one.

We pull apart out of breath. Reece still holding me.

"Reece, your arm." I say softly. Our faces are like three inches away only.

He gives a confused look first and then realizes what I am talking about.