CHAPTER 15: A BLOODY NIGHTMARE.

#JUST_BEST_FRIENDS

Author: Sam Freddy

CHAPTER 15: A BLOODY NIGHTMARE.

Heartbreak.

Complete heartbreak was what Idara felt when Isioma was shot dead in her presence about thirty minutes ago. She'd never in her life witnessed a murder before, except for the ones she'd seen in movies—especially documentaries and fast-paced action films.

Seeing it in real life was an entirely different ball game for Idara.

Sobbing, Idara glanced at Isioma's blood on the wall and on the ground and wished they'd killed her instead. Even though she knew for a fact that she was next in line to be killed, she truly wished she was the first person that died rather than Isioma.

Poor Isioma definitely didn't deserve to die for such petty reason. If Idara could take her place or bring her back to life, she surely wouldn't hesitate to do either options. But, unfortunately, she was a mere mortal, and thus had no divine powers over death.

Right now, all Idara could do was sit still on the ground and cry her eyes out. She would've called someone for help, but her phone and purse were nowhere to be found. Clearly, she was all alone, locked in a strange room that reeked of nothing but death.

Speaking of strangeness, it'd been a while since the murderers left the room with Isioma's lifeless body. It got Idara thinking about where they were, and what they were going to do with the body.

Apparently, she feared they might use Isioma's corpse for something evil, because she'd heard several stories of wealthy kidnappers who specialized in selling human parts, and she had a habit of cringing or throwing up whenever she heard such stories. Truly, they never really went well with Idara's system.

Personally, Idara thought that Isioma deserved a proper burial, but she knew that that was likely not going to happen with these men involved. They really didn't look like people that cared about anything or anyone but themselves.

“Dear Lord, where are You?” Idara whispered amid tears. “I desperately need You now, my Savior. Do not forsake me, Father. Come to my rescue.”

In the blink of an eye, the door opened, and Idara raised her head at once, thinking her prayer had been answered, only to see one of the men called Danladi standing at the doorway.

Closing the door quietly, Danladi started walking towards Idara with a frown on his face.

Watching his every move, Idara prepared herself for the worst, assuming that her time to die was due. But when Danladi finally stood before Idara and unbuckled his belt, Idara knew that she was in for a really bloody treat.

“Suck my c•ck, b*tch.”

“What?” Idara totally didn't see that one coming. What the hell!

“You heard me clearly, b*tch!” Danladi said, unsheating his manhood. “Suck it!”

“I'm sorry, sir,” Idara looked away, breathing heavily. “I can't do that.”

“The hell you can't!” Danladi grabbed Idara's head with one hand, forcing her to look at his instrument. “You better suck the damn thing, wh•re! Don't make me go nuts on you!”

“I said, no!” Once again, Idara averted her eyes from the huge black mamba before her face. “Please, leave me alone!”

Vexed, Danladi pulled out his gun from the inner pocket of his leather jacket and hit Idara's forehead with the butt of it.