THREE

I desired to get my wolf when my nightmare started in the Rosemoon pack.

I always believed a miracle could happen to me, but I stopped believing.

My desire didn't come true when I saw their actions not ending at all.

Eventually, I stopped, wishing when I saw my reality.

Now that my wish has somehow come through, what should I do?

Suddenly, I have a wolf claiming me as its host, which confused me.

I mean, Aren't wolves and their weres born together?

Why am I seeing a wolf claiming to be mine outside and not within me?

Besides, I do not know if I should call this animal wolf or a beast as the color of the eyes and fur is not normal.

Black colored shining, fur camouflaging into the night that I might not have seen if not for the moonlight, and gleaming red eyes, like blood,

'And its claws,' I wondered, recalling the wolf walking towards me in the moonlight, revealing its appearance.

It's black, the same as the color of its fur,

All wolves, including alphas and other superiors in a pack, have golden eyes and white, grey, or brown furs in different shades.

So, the wolf is not ordinary.

''A sacred wolf,'' I murmured.

''What is that?" I asked, looking at the red-eyed wolf.

'I am a sacred wolf because I am the child of the moon goddess and the lycan god,' Its voice echoed in my head.

Being abused deprived me of the werewolf education, but before that night, when everything was normal, I learned about other species like vampires, Lycans, witches, and other creatures.

'But I didn't know there was a child of the moon goddess and the Lycan god,' I thought.

''So you don't have a host?'' I asked, bewildered at this revelation.

'No, I don't.' The wolf answered.

''Then what does that have to do with me?'' I asked.

Honestly, I have no idea where this confidence in asking an abnormal wolf arise. If it were a rogue, I would be dead minutes ago.

'You do not have a wolf because I chose you,' The wolf revealed.

I stared wide-eyed at the red-eyed wolf as it looked down at me like a statue, probably because it was talking to me in my mind.

''Then, are you a lycan or wolf?'' I asked, remembering what it said about being the child of the moon goddess and the lycan god.

'Both,' The wolf answered.

I didn't say anything and just stared at the wolf, or should I say the beast?

'How am I sure this beast didn't make the mistake of choosing me? I mean, I am weak,' I thought as this entire disclosure didn't seem real to me.

I am the weakest in the Rosemoon pack or the entire werewolf society, and an abnormal beast claiming to be mine feels like a joke.

'Stop!' The beast suddenly exclaimed loudly in my head.