TWENTY-FOUR

'A sloth,' I thought as I remembered the name of the animal that sleeps a lot. I resembled them since I did not know what to do in a different environment.

If it were another werewolves' pack, I would take the initiative to train with Aiden at the border in the forest. But this is the Lycan environment, and I am sure we do not want to make the king's hatred for us to deepen with our movements.

I gained a new routine thanks to boredom.

I stayed in my appointed room sleeping, eating, and exercising for two days till the maid told me that the Lycan king invited his guests to a banquet with all the nobles attending.

I dressed slightly differently since It was a banquet, but at least I did my best in dressing.

A black tee-shirt paired with a black denim jacket and black denim jeans is what I stared at in the mirror on my body.

'I did well,' I thought.

I brushed my white and black-streaked hair and put on my wristwatch.

After confirming that I looked good in the mirror, I left the room to meet Aiden waiting at the beginning of the floor.

Although the castle is massive, I followed the maid assigned to me's scent and saw Aiden.

I blanked out the minute I saw Aiden. Aiden was wearing a suit, A black and white suit.

"Aiden,'' I called out.

Aiden turned his head and stared at what I wore.

''You know that we are not at home, right?" Aiden looked at me as an idiot.

"Yes," I nodded my head.

"You know the kingdom follows the ancient hierarchy, right?" Aiden continued.

I nodded my head, not knowing where the conversation was leading.

"Then when the king invites you to a banquet, what are you supposed to wear?" Aiden added.

"A dress?" I said.

"Bingo! then why are you wearing an everyday outfit?" Aiden pointed out the issue.

"I don't have a dress, and The outfit I am wearing is slightly different from the others," I said blankly.

"Look, I wore the denim jacket I kept as a trophy in a special suitcase," I added with a serious tone.

Aiden sighed at my mindset with his hands covering his face. "forget about it. I will protect you from any ridiculing comments."

I don't understand what Aiden is stressing about,

I mean, we are in an era different from the ancients. Technically I can dress like this anywhere I want.

"Let's go,"

He led the way to the banquet.

The moment I stepped in, I could see why Aiden worried.

Everyone here is dressing in ball gowns and suits. I am very eye-catching with only casual wear. Now, I want to slap my past self a few minutes ago to listen to Aiden, but reversing time is impossible.

'My trouble seeking fate,' I thought as I could hear murmurs from everyone with their attention on me.

As expected, I could hear ridicules here and there, but I paid no mind to them as I made my way to Hunter and Scarlett.

"You," Hunter sighed.

"I know you can protect yourself, but don't seek trouble, okay?" Hunter warned me.