NINE

"Carmen, remember Hunter," Walking towards the vehicle, he warned.

Other warriors followed after him and entered the vehicles.

''I know, greet my father for me,'' Facing my blood-related father, I uttered.

Gasps and murmurs sounded in the crowd at my statement.

The Werewolves from years ago stared at my father with pity and remorse.

'Like they are any better,' I scoffed inwardly.

When My blood family abused me, they didn't speak up for me, but added more to the torture. And now they are looking at him with sadness.

Laughing inwardly at their massive change of attitude, I thought, 'Karma is a bitch.'

Disregarding their reactions, I tapped on Aiden's shoulders at my front and spoke to him with mind-link, ' Are you okay?'

I do not understand why Aiden does not like the bloodthirsty me, but the reason might be connected to something in his childhood, but I do not know since he won't tell me.

'Yeah, I am,' He answered, moving back to stand beside me.

Glancing at his expression, I nod slightly before moving my gaze to the rosemoon pack precisely to the obvious glaring on my face.

My mate, or should I call him my ex-mate?

Derek.

'Aiden, take it from here,' Not wanting to have more nuisances, I told Aiden in the mind-link.

Besides, Dried blood on your outfits is not the best style for anyone.

"Alpha Williams, please accommodate my commander and me," Aiden nodded before looking at Derek.

Derek nodded before looking at me, probably wanting me to talk.

'Hmmm?' I chuckled inwardly at his stupidity.

Invading his Alpha's aura with little of Artemis's aura, he shifted his gaze immediately with confusion in his eyes.

Of course, an Alpha challenging a Half god is like asking for death.

Trying to force me to talk with the alpha command is unwise at least he knew when to stop, unlike the first Alpha that did that and almost died.

Alpha Eric.

Always trying to control me at every chance he got when I came to his pack for a rogue situation. 

I almost killed him when I couldn't take it.

The Elders were not so happy about that, but he didn't die, unfortunately, and they forgave me.

"Alpha Williams."

All gazes were on me, but my gaze focused on Derek. Narrowing my eyes to him, I warned, '' I am sure you do not want to end like Alpha Eric.''

Pack members looked at Derek as they understood what I was trying to convey.

Alpha Eric's situation is something every werewolf knows since he almost died by the famous SANGUINEX's hand.

Derek looked surprised at my action.

'He must have thought I would not call him out,' I snorted inwardly.

" Don't challenge me," I threatened him.

Seeing as I was about to move away from my position, My blood mother tried her luck again, ''Carmen, we.....''

"Don't let me repeat myself, Mrs knight,'' I snapped my gaze towards her.

She choked back on her words and paled immediately.

"She is your mother. We are family, Carmen," A deep voice sounded in the short silence.

I stilled at that statement before turning in the direction of that familiar.

''Family,'' I mumbled, staring at the man.

''You say we are family,'' I said a little louder at him.

My brother.

Dylan.

Black hair with brown eyes, same as my previous appearance, I am surprised that my blood mother recognized me, given that Stella was the favorite because she inherited her looks as far as I remembered.

Glancing at the latter, standing proudly with a mark on her neck, Stella stared at me smugly.

'She is the same as always, arrogant,' I thought before staring at Dylan.

''How dare you call me your family?'' I growled.

Out of them, the person I was closest was him.

But after that night, without remorse or pity, he abandoned me.

Every love he showed me was fake.

The Family love I thought I had was fake.

Regardless of the fact I couldn't shift, they should love me no matter what.

But no, they did not.

The difference between my adopted family and my blood-related family is kindness. I was weak and couldn't shift, but Hunter helped me, a stranger.

'' Whipping your blood-related sister is not family love,'' I smiled coldly at him.

'' Slapping your daughter is not what a mother should do,'' I turned to my blood mother with the same smile.

''Ignoring your last born daughter without stopping her abuse is not what a father should do,'' I said to my blood father with the same smile.

'' And throwing a glass mirror at your younger sister is not what an elder sister should do,'' I sneered at the arrogant Stella.

''So, tell me, beta, how is that family to you?'' I stared at him.

I didn't wait for his response or stare at the pack's reaction before I left to survey the rosemoon pack.

Artemis wants to kill them, and I am barely holding on.

''Aiden,'' I stopped and turned to him.

Gasps echoed in the crowd, and I am sure my blood-red eye was the reason for it.

''I will leave to examine the pack before I kill someone,'' I stated and left.

Happy new year. (2022)

See you in next update.

Aurevoir.