SEVENTEEN

"I see," Hunter's voice sounded through the office phone in the alpha's office.

Aiden and I requested a call with hunter the next day without further procrastination.

The situation got worse because the rogue confirmed a traitor in the rosemoon pack and the other information about the rogues and their leader.

"Are you sure about him not being a god?" Hunter asked.

"Artemis said she does not know of a god called Typhon or an exiled god," I confirmed, seated on the chair with the office phone on the table.

"Maybe, It happened before the creation of Artemis. You see, all the gods of species have greek names, so it is taboo for any beast or person called in greek."

"Are you serious? But my beast name?" I asked speechlessly.

I did not know about gods of any species apart from the moon goddess until Artemis came to me that night.

"Carmen, your case in particular. Only Scarlett, Aiden, and I know of your beast being-----special, and the elders and the pack only know that your beast is a strong wolf," Hunter said. He does not want to talk about my secret in the open.

"Don't forget who your beast is. That's why she is called Artemis. Most people won't think unpleasantly about your beast's name because it is peculiar.

The moon goddess' name is Selene,

The Lycan god's name is Lycaon,

The witch goddess' name is Hecate,

The vampire god's name is Ambrogio." He continued.

He added, " Anyways, Greek names are only for gods. If the rogue said the rumor is about him being a banished god, then we have to include an oracle to ask and search through his mind and the other one whom Typhon possessed."

"What about the traitor's mate who is high ranking within the rogues?" Aiden is seated beside me with arms crossed to his chest.

I narrowed my eyes in agreement," That's true, Hunter. How can we catch the traitor?"

"I don't think the traitor can be any pack member in the rosemoon pack, so limit your search to high-ranking warriors and leaders," Hunter advised.

"You are saying the traitor can be a leader in the pack," I mumbled.

I can understand what Hunter is trying to do. We can't expect any more surprises since there is a possibility of gods and other species involved. Aiden and I can't trust anyone in this werewolf pack.

'It seems I will request a meeting with former Alpha and Luna,' I thought.

"Carmen, Aiden." Hunter became more serious.

"What we thought about the oracle of Lycans came true. The lycan king invited all the alphas to the Lycan kingdom," He continued.

"He also extended his invitation to you, carmen," He added, completely taking me off guard.

"why?" I widened my eyes in surprise. The famous Lycan king invited me personally to his kingdom.

"I am not an Alpha," I added.

"Your reputation in the supernatural world allowed it," Hunter answered.

That's true. Other species have heard my nickname in their worlds but have not seen me. It wouldn't be a surprise that the Lycans are curious about the SANGUINEX.

"When is meeting with Alphas and the Lycan King?" I asked.

"The Elders scheduled a meeting to talk about the Lycan king's invitations, then we will know, but you and Aiden must return in three months," Hunter said.