TWENTY-NINE

Two weeks in the lycan kingdom were not so eventful.

I trained from morning till evening ate and slept, then continued my routine the next day.

Since my mate does not want to acknowledge me, I will do the same to him.

It seems the people around us noticed our indifferences from each other.

I hear whispers from people about Britteny's visits to him every day, and I try not to be affected.

It seemed to be true because one morning, I went to train, and She stopped me after coming out of his office and tried to flaunt it to my face, but I ignored whatever expectations she had for me.

Hunter and Scarlett are worried about reactions to each other since they know that beneath my indifference.

There is a broken girl who wants to be loved.

I would be lying If I were not affected by his indifference, but I won't be backing down from what we are doing to each other.

I will do the same thing he did to me.

The situation about the Lycan warriors seems to be true.

I could feel their hostility from them whenever I passed their training ground, but sometimes Ignorance is bliss.

I could do my training without any disturbance.

Hunter and Scarlett told me about a private meeting with the king on the situation at hand.

I woke up, did my morning routine, and dressed in my casual black outfit.

The maid appointed to me guided me to the conference room where Hunter, Scarlett, and Aiden would be waiting with my mate and other Lycans.

The guards in front of the door pushed it when they saw the maid's face, and I entered the room.

The room has a large round table in the center of the room with chairs surrounding it. I walked to Aiden and sat beside him, then noticed the other people in the room apart from my Hunter and Scarlett sitting opposite me.

Aiden smiled at me, and we spoke to each other using our mind links.

"Will you be okay?" He said.

I stared at him beside me and nodded my head.

''Although I can't like him, tell me if you have an unpleasant time, okay.''

I nodded and turned to the person coming toward me.

''I had wanted to meet the famous SANGUINEX, but it seems the rumors are true that you don't socialize with others apart from your family.'' A middle-aged man came to me.

I looked at the man and wondered about him, but Aiden stood up and answered my thoughts, "It is good to meet you, Count Hilton, I am sorry, but my sister is anti-social and doesn't like to speak to others.''

'Aiden must have spoken to him on the day of the banquet,' I thought at the recognition Aiden gave the man.

The man known as Count Hilton said and smiled, "I see, and I thought I was the only person.''

''If you have time, please come to my daughter's tea party.

She is obsessed with fighting and your stories and thought you ignored her invitation,'' He continued.

Well, during these weeks, I had a lot of invitations coming to me about tea parties, banquets, and all.

Since the kingdom followed the ancient hierarchy, they would be invitations like that, although the technology here is not different from the werewolves.