THIRTY-FOUR.

<One, with half-blood of two species shall unite all.>

<One, with half-blood of two species shall conquer all evil.>

<One, with half-blood of two species, shall be a god.>

<A powerful one.>

<More mighty than the creators.>

<Thou shall be the one. >

<CARMEN MY CHILD.>

<Carmen, sorry. I am so sorry.> The same beautiful and soothing voice echoed in the abyss behind me.

''Moon goddess?'' I called out without turning around.

There was silence before the abyss changed to light.

I covered my eyes because of the brightness and opened them to see a golden chair surrounded by white light.

Seated on the golden half-crescent moon chair with two-pointed ends facing upwards was a beautiful woman, pretty woman, or enchanting woman. I didn't know how to describe her because she was too beautiful.

Her long silver hair shined under the light.

She was seated on a chair with a half-crescent moon golden crown with two pointed ends facing upwards, dressed in a long sheath dress with broad shoulders straps showcasing her long leg with a long slit almost to her waist.

The beautiful woman smiled and said, ''I have been waiting for you, my child,''

When I looked at her from afar and had the thought to gaze at her close, something pushed me forward, and I stood below her.

I looked around to see what pushed me but saw nothing.

''You wanted to see me close. The light acted on your thoughts and pushed you forward,''

she explained.

''I wish to speak to you, child, but your mate is worried, and it's time for you to wake up,'' Her voice appeared close to me, and I saw her beside me without a sound of movement.

I looked at the chair and didn't see it there, but I saw the light and no chair.

''We will speak when you find me again,'' She said as I got further and further away from her, and she turned around, walking back into the light.

I opened my eyes to the ceiling, and the thick scent of my mate's wafted onto my nose.

I knew I was in his room.

I tried to move, but I felt something holding my hand, and I looked to find my mate holding my hand, sitting on a chair by the bed, sleeping.

He slept holding my hand on the bed while leaning forward on the bed.

The light shined above the bed, and the remaining part of the room was dark like the last time I was here.

I moved my held hand, and the movement woke up my mate.

He tightened his hold on my hand and woke up looking at me.

We stared at each other for a while till my mate stood to lean forward and hug me in a fragile way like he was scared to break me, I was about to push him, but he begged, ''I need this, please,''

I stiffened at the desperation in his voice, and he took the opportunity to hug me for a while.

He stopped hugging me and stared at me before standing straight, ''I will call for the head maid,''

He left the room.

I looked at the closed door before trying to move, but I winced at the pain and noticed the bandage wrapped around me.