FOURTY-SEVEN

''Why didn't you use the library in my kingdom?'' Conrad muttered as I pulled a thick book from the shelf.

I laughed inwardly at his behavior and answered, staring at the book, ''I couldn't go there.''

''Why?'' He asked, puzzled.

''Don't you remember? You weren't exactly nice to me then,'' I said, staring at him.

He stared at me for a while before saying, ''Oh.''

I looked at the book with the title ''Greek gods'' written on the book cover in my hands.

I looked at Conrad and said, ''Let's sit.''

We went to the side with tables and chairs and settled down with the book.

I opened the book with Conrad beside me to the first page.

I continued flipping pages of different gods and their history till I got to the page with the moon goddess and her history.

I skipped her history and went to the messenger part.

(You can skip this greek mythology part unless you want a small lecture made by me and google.)

'Messengers are the connection between species and their gods. They deliver messages or prophecies according to their task from their gods.

The Four well-known gods have their messengers.

Lycaon, the lycan god has Fenrir

Hecate, the witch goddess, has Circe.

Ambrogio, the vampire god, has Absalom.

Other gods like Fox goddess, faeries goddess, Dragon god, and others have their messengers but are currently unknown as their species are not as populated as the Well-Known gods' species.'

' But The messenger of the moon goddess is unknown, but the name for her messenger was Iasonas, and he is a mystery to everyone.'

The writing on the page continued, 'It is known to history that the moon goddess doesn't have a messenger. She speaks to the oracle, delivering her messages or prophecies to her species since they are similar to a messenger.'

'If you check other books about gods from different libraries, it will tell the exact sentence that the moon goddess doesn't have a messenger, but she does, and the messenger is a mystery,'

I read the page talking gods and their messengers, but the moon goddess' messenger page is the shortest as it doesn't contain information apart from mystery.

'But I learned something. The messenger's name is Iasonas.' I thought, flipping the pages to check if I could find more information.

''But according to her and the other gods' conversation, Typhon was a messenger. then who is this Iasonas unless that was his former name.'' I mumbled, closing the book.

Conrad, who had been so quiet that I almost forgot his presence if not because of his scent, said, ''You know, you haven't told me exactly what happened to you.''

I stared at him and realized I had never told him about what had happened.

''Sorry,'' I apologized because I am used to doing everything on my own. Even Aiden, Scarlett, and hunter beg me to rely on them. But I guess the fear of abandoning is still within me.

But I have a mate, and we are working together to build a good relationship and hopefully a family.

I looked at him and briefed him on what I saw and the conversation between the moon goddess and me.