TWELVE

It has been two months since I stayed in the Rosemoon pack; In the situation with the rogues, I helped Derek with the pack's issues, like the border's security and arrangement of the remaining warriors to secure and others.

Everything is going well for me, apart from my family's disturbance and a pack member's challenge.

(During two months in Rosemoon pack).

In the Afternoon.

Immediately, I stepped into the training ground silence occupied the atmosphere. The attention didn't faze me at all. Aiden told me that apart from him and our family, I unknowingly assert dominance anywhere with many people, like warning them to back off.

He does not understand why people make trouble for me when knowing They can't offend me.

In this situation, that is not the problem; almost every pack member, both old and new, must know me as the former beta's and current beta's last-born daughter and sister.

I stayed in a corner watching the training with Aiden teaching them.

I train myself alone in the forest, where I can destroy trees since I am not in the goldmoon pack, where I can destroy pieces of equipment and replace them at any time.

My strength, agility, and speed without Artemis' powers is a disaster and will be a calamity with them.

I stayed and watched the training till the early evening of the day.

"Training dismiss." Aiden dismissed the training and went to his sister, who waited for him in her corner.

He and his sister have a tactic understanding of training and how they settle their schedule.

In all the packs, they trained together; he conducts the training and trains with his sister in the nearby forest morning and evening.

"Are you sure you are a commander, or you are the SANGUINEX?. but you don't teach or do anything to us," An arrogant voice spoke out as I was about to leave with Aiden to train in the forest.

An awkward silence occupied the training ground at the question.

Aiden and I turned to the owner of the voice until I smirked inwardly at the face of the pack member.

'Ah! what was I expecting, 'Trouble' always comes to me when I want the opposite.' I sighed to my unfortunate fate in attracting trouble inwardly.

'Anyway, I was getting bored of the daily routine, and it seems my wish came true.' I added to my thoughts.

Ariana Smith, My former best friend and a lackey of Stella, She used without knowing herself.

'How foolish.' I thought.

"What is the meaning of this, miss?" Aiden questioned sharply.

Ariana faltered because of Aiden's intimidation before talking, "It is true that she stays without talking and goes to the guest house."

" If she is truly the SANGUINEX, she should stop being lazy, we are fighting for the pack, and you are not helping carmen," she added while tilting her head upward with a smile.

"You."

"It seems you have a problem with me," I replied calmly, stopping Aiden from talking.

" Yes, I do. my pack members do, and you are beta's family daughter, but you are not helping your pack," Ariana said.

'In the end, she is the beta's sister.' Ariana thought smugly.

"I see, then who are you?" I asked.

"Huh?"