FOURTY-FIVE

''Sorry, but we need to seal half of her memories and manipulate some, Selene.''

'Who is there?' I thought with my eyes closed.

''Why?! It is our issue. If we dragged our species to this battle, they would die, Lycaon.'' I heard a familiar crying voice.

'Is this a memory?' I thought as I opened my eyes and saw what I heard.

I looked around and saw darkness apart from this memory in front of me.

''He had already dragged our species, Selene.'' The man who the moon goddess called Lycaon argued.

'The moon goddess and Lycaon,' I thought, looking at the enchanting moon goddess and another handsome and pretty man.

'The lycan god,' I added to my thought.

I think I know where Lycans inherited their beauty.

Although no man can be handsome as my mate, I have to admit that he can't compare to the beauty of the Lycan god.

'Sorry, Conrad.' I thought with an apology.

''You made the mistake of not dealing with him when he disregarded the rules as a messenger, and now he is disrupting the balance of the supernatural world,'' The Lycan god said.

The moon goddess shed tears silently as she looked at the Lycan god.

''You and I both know you made the mistake of not killing him, and now, in the future, he would be stronger than all of the gods, including you and me.'' The Lycan god said.

''She might have a chance of defeating him,'' The Lycan god continued.

''You should know he is stronger than her,'' The moon goddess said with dried tears.

''I will add some of my powers to her, but we will have to seal her till she gets a host,'' The Lycan god said.

''No,'' The moon goddess denied the Lycan god's suggestion.

''We don't have time to argue, Selene,'' The Lycan god stated.

The moon goddess looked at the lycan god for a while.

''What if she turns like him?" She asked.

''She won't. We would have sealed her memories and manipulated some.''

''But she would become a half-god and not my messenger anymore.'' The moon goddess complained.

''I didn't expect the mighty Selene to be conscious of power,'' I turned to the owner of an unfamiliar voice and saw another beautiful lady.

''Hecate, I don't have time to argue with you,'' The moon goddess frowned at the other god.

Hecate just smiled at the reaction of the moon goddess.

'Hecate,' I thought, looking at the seductive, charming woman dressed the same way as the moon goddess.

'The witch goddess,' I thought, remembering her name from Hunter.

''So you know you don' have time when to argue with me, but you have time for being power conscious,' She said, smiling.

''I warned you to kill him because he would be a problem in the future, but you didn't heed my advice and looked where that got you.'' The witch goddess continued.

The moon goddess frowned without saying anything.

The witch goddess looked at Selene and sighed, '' I don't like seeing you this way if it wasn't me that didn't put the frown on your face.''