THIRTY-THREE

I didn't hear of any problems at the tea party two days ago, but yesterday I got Brittney's party invitation from the maid.

It seems she was not happy that I was able to avoid any trouble, and now she wants me to come to her territory.

After looking at the flowery glassine envelope, I dumped it into the trash without a second thought.

'I would be a fool to go to her tea party,' I thought.

My parents and Aiden work with the lycan king to find the vampires.

It seems it has not been easy to find them, and including me in the search won't improve the problem, besides, Aiden told me when they found them, he would notify me, that for now, I should take this as a break from killing rogues and training, but I still train regardless.

Sarah advised me to go to a village and enjoy sightseeing, and I could take the driver since he knew all the places in the kingdom.

I packed my stuff in a duffel bag for a two-day trip since Aiden says I am not needed here and can leave to enjoy other areas of the kingdom, and besides, I need a change of environment.

Sarah also gave me an envelope, and I should go to the inn there and give this to them, and they would attend to me well.

I left the cakey bakey shop with packaged delicacies and told the driver to start driving to a village with good scenery.

The vehicle moved for ten hours and passed 'Argos,' a name written on the signboard. It marked the beginning of the village, and I noticed the change of scenery as we moved.

The village does not have many infrastructures as the capital, but the scenery here is pleasant.

There are houses made of small bricks scattered everywhere, unlike the capital's castle-like buildings like count Hilton's, streams, farmlands, busy small markets, and gardens.

I passed many of those.

The vehicle entered the parking lot of a hotel.

I got down, stretched my body with my hands high above my head, and stared at the building with Argos hotel engraved on the signboard.

I took my duffel bag and walked inside the building with the driver behind me.

The decor is not expensive looking, but it is better than my expectation.

I walked to a person behind a reception table with 'receptionist' written on a small signboard placed on the table and gave him the letter.

He took the letter and read it.

''Welcome to Argos' village, ma'am. Please wait for me to call an attendant,'' The receptionist said professionally after dropping the letter on the table.

He left the table to call the attendant.

I sat on the waiting chair, lined up with other chairs before the table.

The driver stood beside me.

After a few minutes, the receptionist came with a female attendant and guided me.

''If you need anything, please ring the bell by the bedside.'' She said as we stopped in front of a room.

I nodded, ''Thank you, you can go.''

She bowed her head and left.

I looked at the driver who was with me and said, ''Sarah said you know everywhere in the kingdom, so please take me to a pleasant scenery in the village tomorrow,''

He nodded and left.

I closed the door after entering the room and placed my duffel bag on the bed.

'No dust,' I thought.