FIFTY-NINE

'It's him,' I thought as I remembered what he said.

'I will help you only once in this fight,' His voice echoed in my head as I stared at my body with the Lycan god controlling it.

''I thought you gods were going to watch from the sidelines as I destroy this supernatural world and capture my bride,'' Typhon mockingly said as he stood up from the ground immediately after being thrown away.

Sometimes, I wonder if he feels pain or if that's his actual body.

The Lycan god didn't say anything as he stared at Typhon.

''It's funny to see you again, Lycaon. How is my Selene?'' Typhon said as he walked towards the Lycan god in my body.

The Lycan god stared without answering.

''If you are in Carmen's body, she must be somewhere close, Isn't she?'' Typhon said as he stopped walking, staring at my body with the lycan god in it.

The Lycan god did not answer.

He chuckled and said, ''I am sure Selene doesn't know you are here in the world.''

Silence.

''She doesn't know?!'' Typhon exclaimed, then he started laughing.

''The arrogant Lycaon who follows Selene like a dog hides something from her for the first time,'' Typhon said between his laughter.

I didn't understand what was funny as his shoulders trembled to show he laughed.

The Lycan god didn't say anything and just stared like Typhon didn't humiliate him seconds ago.

''You, gods, don't admit your wrongs and push it to someone else to solve it for you as you did with Carmen,'' Typhon said after laughing.

''I wonder how angry she will be when she finds out what you did to Carmen,'' Typhon continued as he looked elsewhere.

Immediately after finishing that sentence, Typhon felt a kick by his side.

Typhon snapped his head upwards and saw Lycaon in my body attacking before he smiled and flew away.

His back hit a burnt building, and he spat out blood.

In a crouching position, Typhon fell before looking up at the lycan god, wiping the blood trailing his jaw.

''I forgot your arrogance is not for naught, Lycaon.'' He said, dropping his blood-stained hand and standing up like he didn't spit blood.

''But The fact you gods have not dealt with me all these years is because the gods are weaker me. Isn't that right?'' He said, smiling.

''This battle will be more interesting since you are here, Lycaon.'' He continued in an exciting tone.

''A god battles A banished god. I wonder who will win?''

Typhon said as the Lycan god sped to attack him. Typhon blocked the attack from Lycaon and landed his own.

And so the battle between them commenced.

I looked at the battle between gods and wondered, 'If the lycan god didn't help me, would I have died in a battle like this?'

I clenched my fist in anger at the thought of being weak, but somehow I knew I couldn't win against Typhon.

I stared at the lycan god in my body, moving hands in specific directions, and different rocks and boulders appeared from nowhere and hit Typhon.

Typhon dodged the attacks and did the same.

As the Lycan god was avoiding the boulders from Typhon, Typhon sped up and attacked him simultaneously.

I would find it difficult to defend and attack, but the Lycan god did it effortlessly.

As I stared at the battle, I couldn't help but think, 'Is this the reason why the gods said I am not ready to know the truth?'

'Typhon was holding back, wasn't he?' I added to my thoughts staring at the intimidating battle.

The moon goddess said I should recover my memory before she could tell me, and the lycan god said so.

'How can I do that?' I wondered, clenching my fist tighter.

''Ha Ha Ha! Keep dancing, Lycaon!'' Typhon exclaimed in laughter crazily, breaking me from my thoughts.

''I hate to admit, but the battle with you is much better than Carmen's,'' Typhon said, dodging an attack.

'He's stronger than last time,' The Lycan god thought as he fought Typhon with Carmen's body.

'I have to end it or injure him severely,' He added to his thoughts, looking for a weak point in Typhon's body.

As Typhon was about to attack him, he saw an opening near his heart, put all his strength into summoning his staff from his throne, and moved forward to pierce Typhon's chest.

Typhon froze in shock and vomited blood continuously.

The Lycan god used that chance to remove the staff and jumped backward to perform a seal sign toward Typhon's body.

He used his Index finger to write a word in the air in Typhon's direction.

The strange symbols that came into view in the vampire's castle with Absalom crawled from the ground onto Typhon's body.

I could exactly read what was on Typhon's body.

'Proteus Seal,' It said.

'What is that?' I thought, looking at Typhon trembling.

'No, No, No, this can't happen again.' Typhon thought in anger staring at the seal on his body.

He stared at the Lycan god in hatred before looking elsewhere to find a solution before the seal completes.

'Dimitra, get here. NOW!' Typhon said in his mind.

Dimitra, whom Carmen injured severely, appeared at her master's call and stood in front of him before disappearing into thin air.

Silence.

''I almost had him,'' Lycaon mumbled irritatedly on the quiet battlefield.

The staff disappeared, and the Lycan god looked in my direction.

''Typhon won't be able to use his powers for now since I was able to perform the seal on him, but I did not complete the seal.''

I didn't say anything and just stared at him in my body.

''We, the gods, will be with you every step of your way, and I wish you success, my child.'' The Lycan god said as he closed my body's eyes simultaneously.

 I felt dizzy before closing my eyes, and Everything went black.

Enjoying the chapter my readers?

Good *yaawwwnn* Morning.

Hope you like the fight scene.

I have a crazy imagination.