▷ 3 ◁

Beacon Hills, September 2013

Third person's POV

   Reese, Lydia and Allison were in the car direction a party where Scott and Stiles were, the girls showed Reese their arm. Allison kept saying it was a pattern.

   "You really think Scott's gonna know what it is?" Lydia asked uncertain.

    "I think she is just searching a reason to see him" Reese winked and laughed a bit.

   Allison ignored her and answered to Lydia, "No, but he might know someone who does. You know that girl wasn't just looking for Scott, she said that she needed to find him"

   "Just another psycho to the pack, cool" Reese said lying on the back seat. Allison rolled playfully her eyes.

   "What?" Stiles asked, walking toward Heather's party.

   "What do you mean 'what'?" Scott asked rapidly turning his face to meet Stiles' one.

   "I mean 'what' and you know what." Scott frowned, still not understanding Stiles 'what' thing. "The look you were giving, there was a distinct look, Scott."

   "What look?" Scott asked, slightly annoyed.

   "The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party" Stiles said breathlessly.

   Scott replied that it was not the point, and just because the party was the one of someone he doesn't know about.

   "Wh- Would you... Oh my god, one drink all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with her, okay? She said she's going to introduce us to all of her friend." Stiles said happily. "So tonight, you don't think about Allison-"

   "And you, you don't think about Reese !" Scott cut him off. Stiles opened and closed his mouth many times before words left his mouth.

He didn't want to talk about Reese right now. Not after the discussion they had yesterday, which was the only they had before he drove her home. Reese seemed pretty annoyed with him.

   "You know it's just a little crush" Stiles said innocently, Scott listened close to his heartbeat, when it jumped a bit he smirked and looked up at him. Stiles watched him and sighed in defeat.

   "Anyway, tonight we moving on." Scott glanced at his phone to see that he had a missed call from Allison.

    Scott sighed and tell him that he is right, "That's right, I'm right" Stiles replied

    "Moving on"

   "Yep, onward and upward" Stiles moved his hand like it was more understandable like this.