▷ 5 ◁

Beacon Hills, October 2013

   Reese and Stiles drove toward the school as fast as they could.

   When they entered the school, Stiles directly went in the chemistry class. The door was supposed to be locked. But it wasn't now.

   "So, what are we looking for?" Reese wondered as Stiles opened the storage for the chemical products. "That was supposed to be locked." Stated the Valraven when he walked in.

   "Yeah, I know. Notice anything else?" He asked, looking around for something strange.

   "It smells like chemicals." She stated nonchalantly. But then, she realised, "They wouldn't have been able to catch his scent."

   Stiles didn't respond for a moment but looked at the ground and found staples along with blood.

   "He was here, performing very minor surgery on himself." The brown haired boy said. "You were right." He continued, looking up to meet her blue eyes.

   "Then why don't I feel good about this?"

   "Probably because he was here to kill somebody."

   "But who?"

   "That's what we gotta figure out." He stood up and looked around for any clue they could found.

"Reese? What are those?" He asked when he saw her walking toward the board where numbers were written with an odd too familiar writing.

"Atomic numbers." She simply responded.

"Is it a formula?" He wondered, making Reese glaring at him.

"Are you even here in chemistry class?" She asked him sarcastically as she playfully rolled her eyes. "No. 19's potassium. 53's iodine. 88's radium."

Stiles looked at her with wide eyes as she explained.

"The first two make potassium iodine..." She took a chalk as she began to write 'K' beside the '19'.

"Potassium is K?" Stiles muttered. She nodded and continued writing an 'I' beside the '53'. "What's radium?" She marked a 'Ra' beside the last numbers.

"R-A" she simply answered, letting go of the chalk to look at Stiles.

"Kira." He read as he walked slowly to stand next to her, taking her hand and squeezed it tightly.

They drove as fast as they could, once again, to find Scott and tell him about Barrow wanting to get Kira.

When they arrived, they saw a unconscious Scott on the ground.

"Scott? Scott!" Reese shouted as she shake him.