▷ 21 ◁

Beacon Hills, October 2013

I was heading home to see my dad as Deaton and Stiles meet Scott.

When I opened my car's door, all I could see was that the door was wide open and shattered glass was placed on the floor.

I made my way toward the interior and shouted at my dad. But no answer was heard, all we could heard was the wind that blow though the window.

At this point, I couldn't move. It was like all my surroundings stopped and left me there, frozen, overthinking, at the edge of breaking down like I did for my mom. But I didn't.

Yes, I wouldn't talk for a moment, that's for sure but I had to be strong for him. And try to help them.

So I did. I went back to the clinic as I call Stiles to tell him what happened.

Extern POV :

"Stiles, I don't know what to do." Reese's broken voice said though Stiles' phone. She already told him what happened with her dad.

"Hey it's okay. They're gonna be fine. We'll find them." Stiles tried to rassure his girlfriend. "I'll pick you up after, okay."

   "Okay." Then, they hung up.

   Stiles turned his head toward Deaton and said,

   "We'll have to do your method." Deaton gave him a sad smile after Stiles' statement.

   They met Scott in woods. And took him to the clinic where everybody was waiting.

   Three ice bath tub were placed in the middle of the room as Deaton took Reese in another room.

   "You know, you have to do a sacrifice too. For your father."

   "Yeah, I know. But a different, I guess?" Reese asked as he nodded. "What do I have to do?"

   "While they are in the ice baths, you will be in a kind of dream. Normally, it would last only few minutes so you don't have to worry about that." Deaton explained.

   "And how do I do that?" Reese questioned.

   "I have a plant that can help you. The rest will do it on its own." Deaton went to search a little bottle with brownish powder in it.

   "Mistletoe." The young girl whispered. "Isn't it dangerous? You know, my body didn't totally recover from Jennifer's mistletoe. It will make me very weak."

   "And this is exactly what the sacrifice is mean for." Deaton said as he gave her the bottle.

   Reese took it and inhaled it deeply, making her lose her balance a bit. She nodded at Deaton, telling him she was fine and went to the main room.

   "All right. What did you bring?" Deaton asked as he glared at Stiles.

   The hyperactive boy looked at the Sheriff's badge and carefully caress it.

   "I got my dad's badge. Jennifer kind of crushed it in her hand, so I tried hammering it out a bit. Still doesn't look great."

   "It doesn't need to look good if it has a meaning." Reese muttered, looking at Stiles who gave her a sad smile.

   "Is that an actual silver bullet?" Isaac broke the silent as he asked Allison.

   "Yeah, my dad made it as kind of a ceremonial thing. When one of us finishes learning all the skills to be a hunter," Allison's voice broke, making Reese continues for her.

   "The Hunters forge a silver bullet as a testament to the Code." The Valraven informed as everybody looked at her. "What? My dad was a hunter too."

   "Scott?" Deaton interrupted.

   Then Scott started to explain his object. And after that, Deaton explained what Reese would do as the same time as them. They were not really sure about this but they had to do this now. They were running out of time.

   "Okay. So the three of you will get in. Reese," Deaton said as he glared at her. "The things will happen by themselves, you just have to wait."

   Stiles looked at Reese with worry in his eyes, he took one of her hand and slightly turned her to face him. She looked up and pull Stiles into a kiss. After they pull away and mouthing a 'I love you' to each other, Deaton continued his explanation.

   "Each of us will hold you down until you're essentially, well, dead. But it's not just someone to hold you under. It needs to be someone who can pull you back. Someone that has a strong connection to you, a kind of emotional tether." Deaton finished to explain as Lydia walk toward Allison. "Lydia." He stopped her. "You're not a part of the one with a strong bound. I'm sorry." He smiled sweetly at her.

   Then he explained that Isaac goes with Allison, himself with Scott and Reese with Stiles. And after a little arguing between Scott, Allison and Isaac, they all make their way toward the ice baths.

   Stiles looked back at Reese, she gave him a small smile. He turned around completely and kissed her with passion like it was the last time they'd kiss. After they pull away, Stiles removed a strain of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead and mouthing a 'I love you'.

   They all went in the ice baths as they gasped and shivered in sync because of the freezing sensation due to the ice cubes in there. Once they were entirely in, Stiles looked at Scott and said,

   "By the way, um, if I don't make it back and you do," he was cut off by Reese.

   "You're gonna make it. And if you don't I'll use my magic to make you come back."

   Stiles looked at her and smile sadly and continued what he was saying before being cut, "you should probably know something." He said toward Scott. "Your dad's in town."

   This make Scott's mouth open as he moves his gaze to look at the wall in front of him.

   They all looked at each other after a moment nodded once then they were pull in the cold ice to sacrifice themselves for their parents.

   After a few second, Reese pass out for the same reason as the other three. A sacrifice.