▷ 12 ◁

Somewhere in the desert, September 2013

<< Put the song >>

"You lie!" Reese yelled.

    The wind was getting even more violent as the words left her mouth. The flames became bigger as she yelled.

    "Please, Reese, that's okay, okay? All right, I don't lie, listen to my heart beat." Stiles said as he take a step foward and places her hand on her torso where his heart was. "I love you" he whispered slowly.

    She looked at her hand before look up at Stile's eyes. Normally his eyes were a honey-brown color, but at this moment they had a shade of green. But not like the normal green, more like the flashing green in Reese's eyes.

   "I think I'm in love with you too" she muttered, as a few tears continue to flow down her cheeks.

   When she wasn't paying attention to her gun, Stiles took it and tossed it on the roof's floor. As soon as the gun fell, they all let out a small sigh.

   Stiles studied Reese's features. He saw that her cheeks were still wet because of the tears that flow down two minutes ago. But what caught his attention was her eyes, who seems still in trans.

   Stiles take her cheeks and wipe them with his thumb, her eyes was still on him's as he press his lips against her's.

   Their lips instantly started to move in sync as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. Stiles smiled into the kiss as her arms slowly snaked around his neck.

   Lydia, Allison and Scott were surprised that when they started kissing, all the flames disappeared. It's when the girls looked at each other, realising what Scott found earlier.

   Stiles beeing her Valdove.

   But the most facinating thing was that Reese had raven's wings on her back. The thing is that no Valraven had wings since the last one, who was five hundred years ago.

   They pull apart when Lydia's voice was heard.

   "Not to break the moment or anything, but can we go now?" she exclaimed.

   Reese's eyes were still closed, but when she opened them she saw that Stiles' eyes still had the flashing shadow of green.

   Then she realised that he was her Valdove.

    Reese was sleeping on Stiles' shoulder and him with his head on her's, as Coach enters the bus and called them.

   "I don't wanna know. I really don't wanna know," he said as Stiles lift his head from Reese' ones and smiled at her. "But in case you missed the anoucement, the meet's canceled, so we're heading home. Pack it in, pack it in!" Coach shouted.

   Scott rubbed his eyes until he saw Reese smiling at Stiles who was smiling back at her. The hispanic boy was surprised when he saw Ethan come and seat next to him. He looked back at Stiles and Reese but saw that they were still watching each other with cheesy eyes. Scott then looked back at the werewolf.

    "I don't know what happened last night, but I'm pretty sure you saved my life." Ethan said.

   "Actually, I saved your life, but not that it matters that much-" Stiles stopped when he saw Scott and Reese's glare.

   "So, I'm gonna give you something, we're pretty sure Derek's still alive." Ethan continued without answering Stiles' comment. The two werewolves continued their conversation as Stiles turned his whole body toward Reese who was reading a book.

   "So..." Stiles stared at her. She closed her book and looked up at him. "I didn't know you had wings." Stiles laughed a bit.

   "I didn't know either, y'know, no Valraven ever had wings since one of the last one who were five hundreds years ago?" she said, locking her eyes with Stiles' one.

   "Yeah, I know I read a bit about it" he said, running a hand on his hair.

   "You did research on me?" she smirked.

    "Wh- no, not at all!" Stiles exclaimed, Reese gave him a glare, "Okay, maybe I did, but it was to know more about Valraven and their Valdove. Did you know that a Valdove can have green colors in their eyes, like your flashing green but in their eyes." Reese quickly raised her head.

   "You don't know?" she asked, earning a 'what' from him. "Your eyes, when we were on the roof, they were brown, with shadows of green." Stiles looked at her with wide eyes. He grinned instantly, throwing his fist in the air when Reese turned her head toward her book.