▷ 18 ◁

Beacon Hills, October 2013

   "I don't know, something feels wrong about this." Stiles said.

   "Is it the Valdove talking?" Scott asked, teasing a bit as his best friend shrugged.

   "You know, we proved it to Derek, but she still had this look like it didn't matter. You know, like it was all still going according to plan." Stiles said a bit angrily, he looked at Scott.

   "And Reese? I don't thing it was a part of her plan." Scott said.

   "Yeah no, i think it was planned. See it was mistletoe, the poison for a Valraven. This can't be a coincidence. It has to be, um, something in the hospital y'know?" Stiles continued his explanation but Scott didn't really understand him, it didn't really make sense.

   When they walked in the hospital, they saw everyone running everywhere. Derek, Scott, Stiles and Jennifer were stopped by Scott's mother.

   "We're here for Reese." Scott said to his mom.

   "All of you?" She looked at them. "Why does Stiles have my bat?" With that his mother starts to tell him about the ambulances.

   When they arrived at the elevator, Derek was holding Jennifer tightly, Stiles gripping his bat tightly as he gave, once again, a death glare at his teacher.

   The elevator dings and they walked towards Reese's room. But the light were flashing which means that something is happening.

   They reached Reese's room but without Reese  in it. Stiles stopped himself to look at the dark liquid on the floor. Scott followed his gaze to see where the drops were leading.

   "Derek." Scott reported, making everybody look at where Scott's eyes were leading.

   They heard grunting and the doors in front of them slammed open as Peter and Reese's dad slide at their feet.

   They both groan in pain, "we got a problem" Peter said.

   "A big problem" Reese's father said as they all saw the giant werewolf roaring.

   They stand up and Reese's dad said, "I'm Steven by the way." But he earns a death glare from everybody. "Okay, not the moment"

   "Do you know how to fight?" Derek asked Steven as he changed into his werewolf form.

   "Yeah, actually, I'm a kind of hunter." He said. Derek glared at him. "Yeah, I know. But don't worry I left." He stated before the two ran towards the giant.