▷ 15 ◁

<< Put the song when I say so >>
It's 'dark red - Steve Lacy'

<< Put the song when I say so >>It's 'dark red - Steve Lacy'

Beacon Hills, December 2013.

"Well, medically, you seem okay. You're definitely a real person." Melissa chuckled nervously, trying to lighten the atmosphere between her and Stiles.

   "Yeah, but am I the real me?" He sadly asked but didn't really wait a response.

   Not knocking, Scott walked in and announced that Noshiko was here with the Onis.

   After they did the 'test' and succeed, all of them were in circle in the living room, discussing, but mostly worrying about Reese.

   "Can they kill them." Stiles asked, referring to the Onis killing the nogitsune.

   "It depends on how strong he is." Noshiko simply replied.

   "What about Reese? Why would he take her?" Scott quickly asked, clearly worried about the situation.

   "He would only take her for an advantage." The elder woman told him.

   "You mean her power?"

   She nodded to him, "the power of a Valraven."

   "But she's more powerful in presence of her Valdove, aka me." Stiles stated.

   "He still has a part of the Valdove within him, so that's not a problem for him. For us, it is."

    "She won't do any harm on purpose!" Stiles defended.

"Yeah but how do we do to stop their link." Scott wondered from the seat behind them.

"One solution, Scott, you already know it." Deaton said, referring to the conversation they had earlier. At this, both Scott and Stiles froze.

<< put the song >>

   Running as fast as she could, Reese tried to ran away from the creature.

   She whimpered as her feet hurt even more then two minutes ago.

   The sensation in the pit of her stomach increased as more she deepened in the hallway. It was a feeling of danger. Even bigger this time.

   She stopped when she was out of breath and leaned closer to the dirty wall.

   "Can you feel it? Feel them?" Void Stiles' voice echoed between the dusty wall of the small space. He was walking toward her, she could distinguish his silhouette as he spoke. "More than usual, isn't it?"

Without Warning  ✺  S.S On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara