▷ 10 ◁

Beacon Hills, December 2013

   Reese and Stiles - well, Void Stiles and Void Reese - were in a room, Stiles lacing his shoes. When he finished he got up, smirking at Reese who smirked back at him.

   They walked out of the room, going to exit the hospital but was stopped by Kira's mother, Noshiko, on the elevator.

   "You know me." She said, glancing at Stiles but then looked at Reese. "Both of you." They nodded. "Then you remember that I won't deterred by your change of hosts. Even if they are two innocent teenagers."

   "Are you threatening us?" Stiles asked with a smirk.

   "That's a bad idea, and you know it." Reese added, the corner of her lips moving upwards.

   Then, two Oni appeared behind Noshiko. The couple raising their eyebrows in amusement.

   "Now, I'm threatening you." She said sternly.

   "Too bad, we're not really afraid of your little fireflies." Reese spoke while Stiles wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

   "Come on, we got things to do." Stiles shot a last glare at the woman then walked away with his girlfriend.

   "If the Oni can't defeat you, I know someone who will." Noshiko said loudly, making the pair stop in their track.

   Reese crossed her arms and looked up at Stiles, who was collecting some items to trick Scott.

   "I'm bored." She sighed and stood up. "Why can't I know the plan? I'm a part of it."

   "I know, little Raven, but we can't risk it, okay?" Stiles replied gently as he moved to put more things in the bag. "She can take control again and fucked the plan up." He said, referring to the real Reese.

   "Ugh." She sighed loudly. "Fine. If you need me I'll be reading my book. Somewhere... I guess."

   "That's good," Stiles stopped her, "You sound almost like the real Reese." He smirked. "Just add a bit more of sarcasm and that will be perfect."

   The void Valraven scoffed but decided to change the subject. "You know, Scott keeps texting me, well the other me, asking if we're okay. Maybe doing something will calm him. Like giving him some indication, you know, teasing." She whispered the last part in his ear, making him shiver lightly at the action.

   "Don't worry about it." He retorted, whispering too as he slowly get up. "They won't suspect a thing."

   "How are you so sure about it?" She said, the corner of her lips moving upwards, and moving her arms around his neck as he placed his veiny hands on her waist.