▷ 9 ◁

Beacon Hills, December 2013

It was dark, cold and dusty. I could hear the wind go between the leaves of the trees. Am I in a forest? I don't know.

I open my eyes and quickly sit up. I look around to find something familiar but I was in the middle of a bunch of trees. So yeah, I was in a forest. I stand up and turn around once again, I didn't recognise anything.

It's when I saw him, standing near a tree, smirking down at me.

   "Leave me alone!" I yelled, trying to stay away from him.

   "We can't leave you, too much power isn't use in you." The figure said.

   I shook my head as the tears begins to fall on my cheeks. "Just leave me alone, please." I begged. "I'm not even powerful." I whispered, looking down.

   The nogitsune walked closer until he was only one meter away from me. He raised his hand and put it on my cheek.

   "Don't worry about it, I will make you as powerful as I can." He smirked.

   I look up at him and push away his hand, "No, no no no, I don't want. I was fine before you. I forgot the grief, the pain, I was fucking happy without you." I yelled. "I don't want you to help me. Because I don't need it, I don't want to be powerful. I just want you to leave me alone."

   The bandage face shook his head with a light chuckle. "I don't care if you want it or not." I glance at him with fear.

   "Just fucking leave me alone!" I yelled once again.

   This time, the evil spirit didn't respond, he just took a step closer and gripped my throat tightly. I couldn't breath, I put my hand on his forearm and tried to push it away but that didn't work. My eyes close as the life slowly leave my body.

   I fell on the dirty ground, unconscious.

I awake myself with a heavy breath, my eyes tried to open themselves but the light stopped me in my track. When my eyes open, for real this time, all was a bit blurry.

I was so scared that the bandage face was coming again that I just search my phone and call the first person I thought about.

Stiles

The phone rings during a few seconds before it stopped.

"St-Stiles?" I stuttered because of the cold. "I don't know where I-I am, I'm freezing and I-" I said but he cut me before I could continue.

   "Reese? Oh my god!" He seemed relieved to hear me. Was I asleep that long? "Where the hell are you?"

   "Stiles, are you in a hospital?" I said as I hear a lot of people talking around him, a beeper and some nurse yelling.