▷ 4 ◁

<< Put the song when I say it >>
It's 'go solo- Tom Rosenthal'

<< Put the song when I say it >>It's 'go solo- Tom Rosenthal'

Beacon Hills, September 2013

Third person's POV

   Reese was sitting in the library with Lydia and Allison. The two girls weren't paying any attention to the Valraven, not that she minded.

   Allison was searching about the symbols on her and Lydia's arms. She was obsessing a bit over it.

   And for Lydia, well she was being Lydia. The strawberry blonde girl stared at one of the twin boy much to Reese's dismay.

   Whenever him and Lydia eye-fuck each other, Reese would do a gag noise, making Lydia break her eye-contact to glare at her best friend.

   After long minutes of silence, Lydia muttered loud enough to hear. "I want one." Allison torned her eyes away from her computer screen and followed Lydia's gaze to fall on the twins.

   "Which one?" She eagerly whispered and shifted in her seat.

   "The straight one obviously." Reese couldn't help but muttered, not looking up from her book.

   Allison looked at the twins with confusion, she saw Danny dumped into someone because he was staring at Ethan. The gay twin.

   Reese rolled her eyes and looked at Lydia who was acting like a predator ready to jump on her prey.

   The brunette sipped her coffee but stopped when a idea popped out, she stared at the logo and suggested, "Allison, what if it's a logo?"

   Allison stopped looking at her laptop and glanced at her. A few seconds went by before she yelled "Reese, you're a genius!" she quickly typed and turned slightly her computer so Reese could see what she had just search for too.

   "So? What happened with Reese?" Scott nudged Stiles' shoulder, teasing him.

   "Wh- nothing happened!" Stiles retorted.

   "So you guys didn't do the thing?"

"Oh my god, Scott, we're not even dating." Stiles replied loudly as he shifted the things in his locker.

   Scott smiled and kept talking. To be honest Stiles didn't really care, not if it was to have the speech about 'one-night thing'. Why was everyone thinking that? Just when he opened his mouth Reese walked past them, grabbing Stiles' attention with her.She left by the exit door but all the brunette boy could do was staring at the door.