▷ 13 ◁

<< Put the song when I say so >>

Beacon Hills, September 2013

Reese's Pov :

After the incident in the motel, I came back home, greeted by my dad. Unfortunatly I didn't tell him about what happened. He would get mad at me or worse.

He tell me that he had work to do so he was leaving after the dinner he had made.

Our relationship is getting better, I mean... Before we came here, when my mother passed out, he and me didn't talk as much as we used to do. But now, it's defenetly getting better!

We're now eating and laughing. After that we started cleaning the table, the doorbell was heard. My dad stopped his action and reached the door.

From where I was, I couldn't hear the conversation.

"Reese? Can you come a sec?" my dad called.

I reach the door to see Stiles. My dad was eyeing me and him before getting his key.

Wait, Stiles? Oh god! He is probably here to talk the three kisses that we had, and maybe the Valdove.

My dad smiles at us, said a quick good bye and leave the two of us there, without making any moves.

What a beautiful conversation! Note the sarcasm.

I don't even know if it's an awkward silence or a comfortable silence... Both, i guess.

He decided to take a step forward and closed the door behind him as he was faced to me. He did all of that with his eyes locked with mine.

"Um, I-I have to cl-clean the table. So... you ca-can sit on the couch. I'll be there in a sec" I muttered awkwardly. But he shook his head at me.

"Nope, I'm going to help you, so we can talk about it just after." he responded, I sighed softly when I realised he was reffering the 'it' as the kiss. Well, the kisses.

We clean the table, stealing some looks at each other. Once all was clean, we sat on the couch. I turn my whole body toward him.

<< Put the song >>

"Okay, um... I'm going to start because none of us are going to do it if we stay like this." I quickly said. "I'm not familiar with love, okay? But we can try, so if I do something wrong or something else, tell me." I said. He just stared at me with a huge grin.

"So... It's a yes?" Stiles asked excitly.

"Yes, if it's THE question, yeah, that's a yes" I whispered.

"Oh, god. Really? Like, for rea-" I cut him off by crashing my lips on his.

He hummed into the kiss. Our lips were moving together, it was like they've waited for each other for too long.