▷ 8 ◁

Beacon Hills, December 2013

Reese's POV

Did you ever feel like you fall but in your dream? Like if you're in an infernal cycle that never end, where you just fall without an end? No? Me, yes. It's what I'm feeling right now.

I remember Scott taking Stiles and I home, going in bed, fall asleep and nothing else. Why I was in this white room with water at my feet's level? I have no fucking clue.

There was again this feeling of danger but the falling's feeling was here too. But the fact was that I wasn't falling, I was on my feet, on a solid ground.

I look around, trying to find something but nothing was visible. The room looks like the one Stiles, Allison and Scott were in when they had sacrificed themselves for their parents. I know this is half real, half unreal because I've already saw that room. But the water is a thing to warn me about something in my vision. Like something bad is going to happen the following days , weeks even months.

I close my eyes, breath deeply and open them. I wasn't in the same room. I was in a ceiling, it was dark and dusty.

"What the hell?" I whisper. I wasn't supposed to change place, I was supposed to leave the vision.

I turn around, hearing someone laughed. It was the bandage face once again but this time he was a lot closer.

   As he walks slowly towards me, I could see his military jacket hugging his body, but his face took all my attention. His face was covered by a dirty bandage, all of his figure was covered by it except his mouth who had black, razor teeth.

   I watch him carefully as he walks more and more near me until his face was just inches with mine. I quickly step back but result being pushed against a cold, dirty wall.

   The weird man took a strain of hair off my face. He chuckles a bit before saying,

   "You know what is funny?"

   As the words leave his mouth, my body felt freeze, it didn't listen to me anymore. I was so scared that I couldn't move. I tightly close my eyes chut as my breath quicks itself.

   "You are here. And he is here." He whispers. I slowly open my eyes and look at the creature.

   "W-what?" I said above a whisper, not even sure he heard me. "Who?" I whisper again but this time louder.

   He smirked at me as his face change into Stiles' one. "Who do you think?" His smirk grew bigger by the seconds. I look at him with a mix of worry and confusion.

   How could he be here?

   "How?" I muttered, looking around, searching Stiles. The man, I suppose, looks at me.

   "Let me explain." He takes a few steps back but managed to stay near me. "You are here." He raises his hands, a manner to show me around, in that sort of basement. "Well, sort of. And your little dove is here too."

   Once again, I look at him weirdly.

   "He is physically here. You," he laughs before continuing. "You are mentally here."

   He was just explaining me my powers? Really? Like I didn't know that before.

   "But," he interrupts my thoughts as if he could hear them. "You can't do a thing to help him." He slowly walks away from me, disappearing.

   I tilt my head. I already know that I can't touch anything in my vision.

   "What do you mean?" I yell, glancing at where he walks off. "I already know this things. It's not a freaking man with a military jacket and a band-" I was cut when a hand placed itself on my shoulder. I turn around and saw the bandage man.

   "I know." He simply responds with a smirk in the corner of his lips. He moves his eyes from me to another person.

   I turn my head, following his gazing to finally fall on a boy with a foot on a bear trap.

   At this moment, my throat tightens as I realise who it was.

Stiles

Extern POV :

   The bandage face chuckled as Stiles looks at him weirdly.

   His foot was trapped so he couldn't move, he was about to ask why he was laughing but the man cut him before he could.

   "Your little raven is here." Stiles' eyes widened as the words leave the nogitsune's mouth.

   "No," The young boy muttered. "No, n-no. She can't. I told Scott to not call her. I-"

   The man laughed, cutting Stiles. "Not like this. Did she already told you about her vision." He asked but didn't give time to respond. "Of course she did." He said with an air of exasperation.

   "Don't do anything to her, please." He begged the man as tears ran down his cheeks.

   "Don't worry about it." The man smirked. "It's already done."

   "You bastard." Stiles yelled though his tears.

   "She thinks she's crazy." The bandage man chuckled. "Well, she's about to be if you don't let me in."

   Stiles shook his head, "Don't."

   The nogitsune sighed, "You want to save her? Let me in."

"Don't" Stiles heard the faint voice of his girlfriend.

The nogitsune looked at the poor boy, waiting for him to react. But he didn't get a formal answer so he decides to ask another thing.

"Do you know any riddles, Stiles?" The bandage face demanded, smirking darkly at him.

"I know some." The boy responded shakily.

Stiles was terrified of being taunted by him once again, but he was terrified for Reese too. A part of him knew that things wasn't going to end well, the other just wanted to deny it ans say that all was just a very bad dream.

That he wasn't possesed by a evil spirit, dragging one of the person he love the most in this world along with him.

He could tell himself that she will be fine, but what he didn't know was that a part of the spirit was in Reese's mind.

The nogitsune was amused by the smellof fear that came from his human. "What gets bigger the more you take away?"

"A hole." Stiles answered nervously.

"What gets wetter the more it dries?"

"A towel."

"When is a door not a door?" The bandage face questioned Stiles, looking at him with amused eyes.

"When it's ajar." Stiles murmured as he glanced up at the weird man.

The nogitsune hummed, looking at the backwarded five and said, "Everyone has it, but no one can lose it. What is it?"

Stiles felt his breath caught in his throat. "I don't-" he didn't know the answer to thid riddle, but the evil spirit continued to ask the same riddle over and over again. "I don't know!" he snapped but then, the bandage face took him by the feet and dragged him across the floor to finally end up on a dirty, grassy floor.

It's when the pack and their parents found Stiles, in Malia's den, alone, without Reese.