▷ 12 ◁

Beacon Hills, December 2013

The time went by as they search for something, anything that could help them. And trust me, it wasn't concluante.

   "There's nothing here." Reese sighed angrily.

"Could you do me a favor?" Stiles asked quietly, turning his head to look at his girlfriend.

"Always." She responded with a small smile.

The boy smiled back and said "Could you just check the line on my back?"

"Um yeah..." and she did so. "They're almost gone." She said but then saw the frown on his face. "Does it mean he's going to come back?"

Stiles just hummed before a silent came between the two. It wasn't an awkward one but more a 'thinking' one.

"I'm scared." Reese finally exhaled, her eyes glaring at the ground.

He couldn't help but stare at her as she spoke.

"I just don't wanna die, but if this mean that my friend..." she stopped. "You... I would do anything and just so kn-"

   "I think my soul is in love with you." He quietly interrupted her, looking into her eyes.

She chuckled slightly, "I'm opening my feelings and all you say is that you're in love with me?" She smiles at him and his goofiness.

"Yeah." Was all he said, looking her as if she was his whole world.

"You're impossible."

"I'm you're impossible." He responded back.

"That didn't even make sense." She softly laughed as he leaned closer to her, now brushing his lips against her.

It was at the moment he looked into her eyes and realised once again that every love song was about her. That his life was meant to spend it with her. That if she wasn't, he wouldn't know what to do...

So he moved closer and crashed his lips to hers. Her back arching to get closer to him as he hold the side of her face tightly.

She shrugged off the jacket she had on and then broke the kiss to raise her shirt over. His hand brushed her hair out of her face and lean in once again. Softly, he pushed her down on the sofa.

He hovered her just after getting his shirt off. His eyes bored into hers. It was like they never wanted to look at anything else ever again. Which was the case. Stiles' hand slid down to her thigh, holding it and wrapping it around his waist. He slammed his lips back to hers impatiently, already beginning to grind himself into her, smiling at himself.

"What?" She said breathlessly, smiling ears to ears.

"Nothing, you're just beautiful." He whispered before trailing his tongue down on her neck.