▷ 14 ◁

Beacon Hills, September 2013

"Deaton's got to be at one of the six locations, but they're all over town." Scott said through the phone. "I don't know how we can get to all of them fast enough." I sighed at his statement.

   "He's right" I mumbled, earning a small glare from my boyfriend.

   "Well, we might not have to." Stiles said but this time he is the one earning a small glare.

   "What are you- oh yes Danny!" I realised. "Danny was doing a project for Harris."

   "Yes, it was for his physics class, and I think it actually means something." Stiles said, mostly to Scott.

   "What project?" Scott asked.

   I took the papers in Stiles' hand and read. "Something on telluric currents."

    "Did she says currents ?" He questioned confused, earning a small 'yeah' from Stiles.

   They continued to talk a moment but I was more focus on the small feeling in my stomach.

Something bad is about to happen.

   "Okay so, what does this kid's homework have to do with finding Deaton?" Cora quickly asked.

   I, Stiles, Lydia, Cora and Scott were at the clinic. The table was filled with maps and random papers that can help finding Deaton. And it's getting on my nerves that everyone is getting missing because of this fucking Darach.

   "Because it's not just homework okay?" My boyfriend said. I nodded in agreement and continued for him.

    "It's a project on geomagnetic fields. They flow through the earth. They can even be affected by lunar phases." I said ignoring the stares. I lift my head to meet them. "What? My dad is teaching me some things."

   "Anyway, look at this" Stiles interrupted. He moved some papers. "This is a note from Harris on Danny's proposal."

   I took Danny's homework and begin to read. "I strongly advise you to choose another subject. The ideas here, while innovative and thoughtful, border on pseudo-science. Not suitable for class." I raised my head, meeting all the confused face around me.

    But then, Scott realised something. "Harris wasn't just a sacrifice. He knew something." I nodded. He turned his head toward me.

   "Now, check this out. Allison's dad wasn't the only one with a map, all rigth?" Stiles replied. "Danny had one too." He took the map that Danny did for his homework.