▷ 14 ◁

Beacon Hills, December 2013

   After talking, Deaton, Lydia and Scott decided to call Peter.

   As Peter turned slowly around Stiles, he glared carefully at him, examining every emotions or actions that he could do. Then he continued but he turned around Reese, examining if she was Void or not.

   "I'm not Void, if you're hesitating."she sighed and gave a dark look toward him.

    "Just checking." He simply replied before turning his back to her and glared at the teenager. "He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, neither can she," he said, looking right into the blue eyed girl.

"Wanna try?" Said she.

"much less the bite of a werewolf." Peter continued, totally ignoring Reese's proposition.

"You don't think it would work?" Said Scott, clearly upset.

"This is more a war of the mind than the body." Peter tilted his head, ignoring once again the people around him. "There are better methods to winning this battle."

"What kind of method?" Deaton questioned, coming closer to him so he was standing beside him.

Instead of answering, Peter took Scott's hand and made the claws out which earn fake impressed eyes from the nogitsune.

"We're going into his head." Reese mumbled between her teeth, saying out loud what Peter was thinking.

"So do we have a plan?" Deaton broke the silent.

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly evil Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly real Stiles." He marked a pause. "Then guide him back from the depths of his subconscious. But he's not going to do it alone."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked, clearly confused.

Peter moved his eyes off Scott to glare at Reese. "Somebody needs to go in with you." Just as he talked, Void moved his head to the side so he could - kind of - watched Reese's reaction.

   When Reese woke up, gasping and tied up at a hospital bed, right next to Scott. He was struggling with the leather chains that was on their wrist, as if he didn't have super strength or was a werewolf in general.

   "Do I have to remind you that you're a werewolf?" The Valraven asked, kind of sarcastically.

   After that, it was like the 'click' in his head. He broke free and helped Reese free too.

   "What now?" Scott questioned as Reese took a look at the surrounding. It was dirty, old and looked like Eichen House.