▷ 17 ◁

Beacon Hills, October 2013

"What did you see the night at the bank when Scott was trying to save Deaton?" Stiles asked his dad as he tries to walk away from his son.

"Nothing" his dad stated, not stopping walking around the hospital.

"Dad, you saw him healing himself after he tried crossing the Mountain Ash" Stiles tried, again, to convince his dad.

"I don't know what I saw."

"You saw something that you can't explain."

"Stiles, I have seen a lot of things I can't explain in this town. That doesn't make 'em supernatural, and it doesn't make 'em real." His dad snapped, not too harshly. Stiles rolled his eyes and looked at him in his eyes before his dad continued, "They just found another body. That's real. And that's the lead I'm following." And starts walking away but stopped by his son, once again.

"Dad, another teacher's gonna die if you don't start listening to me."

Noah turned around, an angry Noah, "I'm listening! I have been listening!" He shouted, making Stiles takes a step back. All the people around was staring at them.

The sheriff looked around as Stiles was taken aback of his reaction. And then it hit him :

"You just don't believe." Stiles sadly stated.

His dad looked at him like he was going to talk again but nothing came out of his mouth. So he walked away but was interrupted by Stiles' broken voice.

"Mom would've believed me." And this make the sheriff stopped as Stiles walked back to Reese's hospital room.

He entered to see her standing up trying to dress herself but whinced because of how weak her body was.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing? You're supposed to be lying in bed." Stiles stepped closer to his girlfriend.

"I can't stay here, lying in bed when we have a Darach to catch." Reese said calmly.

"You stay here and there's no but's or if's"

"What? No i can't stay here. See I'm totally fine," she wasn't fine, Stiles could see it in her eyes and he could sense it too. "Well, maybe I took a bit too much of Cora's pain but I'm totally and comple-" she was cut off by his lips on hers. She kissed back, and after a moment they pull away. "You know, this isn't gonna stop me from going to the recital."

"I know but you speak too much. And for the other reason I have an idea that you're not gonna approved but that's the only way" Stiles said quietly as she looks at him weirdly.

At this moment, Melissa came in with an injection in hand. She took Reese's arm and put the injection on it.

"What is it?" Reese asked.