▷ 1 ◁

Beacon Hills, October 2013

Reese was lying on Stiles' bare chest as he drew small pattern on her naked body.

It was silent but not an awkward one, more a peaceful one. The one you could stay in forever.

Stiles and her had a lot of sex lately. Because of all the stress and supernatural thing that happen, the only moment where they were alone was sex.

"Stiles, dinner is re-" Noah walked inside the room without warning. He cut himself when he saw Reese's naked body cuddling Stiles's naked one.

"Oh my god. Dad!" Stiles yelled as he covered their body with a blanket. The movement made the books and the sheets that were on the bed, flying everywhere in the room, making Stiles whinced at the crashing sound. "Hi-hi da-dad" he said innocently.

"I thought we talked about this." The sheriff grumbled. "I thought we agreed on no more sex."

Once, the sheriff caught them during it when they were in the living room. Noah was coming back from work when he saw them.

"We did." Stiles said clearly. Ignoring the gaze of his father he continued, "We agreed on no more sex when you're in the house."

Noah gave him a look.

"You were not here! You were suppose to come back in two hours." Stiles complained.

Noah shook his head and said, "I've had a long day. I'm not doing this today. I can't parent you correctly today." He left the room, the door still open. "Door stay open, Stiles." He shouted from downstairs.

"Good talk, sheriff!" Reese yelled to him with a large grin.

Stiles turned to face her, he leaned to kiss her but his dad called out once again,

"Stiles Stilinski, where are my handcuffs?"

The boy blushed a bright red as he said, "Maybe, I should go talk to him." Reese chuckled and nodded.

Stiles got up, dressed him up and made his way toward a drawer and pulled a pair of handcuffs.

"And return these." He stated, showing the handcuffs. 

   Reese laughed and asked, "Stiles, why?"

   "It's alright, I know where he keeps them. If you ever want to be kinky, I can always fetch them later." He winked at her.

   He quickly left the room before she could say anything to him, leaving her alone and naked in his bed.

  Stiles shot up from the bed, gasping and panting as hell.

   "You okay?" Reese asked tiredly beside him. "Stiles" she took his arm and caressed it.