▷ 13 ◁

Beacon Hills, December 2013

   Void Stiles smirked as the two men walked down the stairs. Reese, who was behind Void Stiles, shook her head and repeated 'no' without interruption.

   The sheriff took out a pair of handcuffs so the couple could see them.

   "Wanna handcuff us?" Void said innocently. "You may wanna know that Reese isn't even Void anymore."

   Reese's father looked at the boy before moving his gaze to her daughter who seemed terrified.

   "Go away. All of you." She mouthed to her dad. "Please."

   Their moment was interrupted when the sheriff started talking once again.

   "If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me," said the sheriff, approaching slowly near his son and his girlfriend "then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him and her." he mentioned Reese with his head. "From himself and from others."

   Void Stiles raised his hands so the elder man could handcuff him. He was looking down as if he was guilty, as if he was the real Stiles.

Reese zoned out, looking at her dad, silently telling him to run away from them.

She was pulled back into the reality when she saw Derek, Allison and Chris walk in the room.

Allison fired at Void with an electric gun but he took it and pulled it out of her hand making her gasp.

Then, Derek tried but finished on the floor, groaning in pain.

But everyone stopped their actions when they heard a gun clicked.

Chris Argent was pointing a gun at Reese's head.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Noah carefully ordered.

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, Berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list, even two if I want."

"Argent." Steven warned, now pointing a gun at Chris' head. But his face remained emotionless "Stop."

"You're not gonna shoot my son or his girlfriend." This time, it was Sheriff's that clicked.

"Put it down." was repeated many times.

Before they could say more, Stiles said, "Dad, he's gonna shoot Reese. He's gonna kill her, dad."

Reese turned her head off her father and went to Chris who was looking at her with sad eyes but his face didn't show any emotion. The Valraven just nodded at him, if this was going to help them taking out the spirit out of Stiles, she would give her life.

Void noticed the exchange and looked mischievously at him. He decided to speed up the things.

"Shoot me." The teen yelled, directly asking Chris so he would feel rushed. "Do it."

"Chris." Sheriff hurled. "Put it down. Do it."

"Pull the trigger, come on."

"Listen, you put the gun down now!"

"Shoot me. Not her, me!"

"Dad." Allison said.

"Argent, you put it down."

"Strife." Allison muttered between the shouting. As if the nature was telling she was right, the light went off. "Stop, stop it. This is exactly what he wants."

"Not exactly." Void said when everyone else was looking outside.

"He was hoping Scott would be here." Reese realised, looking up at him. He turned around and glared at her with a smirk.

"But I'm glad you all have your guns out." He said while grasping a hold on Reese. "Because you're not here to kill me." As he said this, four Onis came with some black smoke and glared at them. "You're here to protect us." Then he backed up with Reese by his side to protect her but quickly vanished after. Leaving Reese there.

After the fight, Kira and Scott walked in hurry.

"What happened?" Scott demanded.

"They disappeared." sighed Allison, referring to the Onis. "They literally just vanished."

"And so did Stiles." Reese interrupted, while everyone looked at her, silently questioning why Void didn't take her.

The automatic voice echoed louder and louder in the car.

"You at least going to tell me where we're going?" Reese sighed loudly from the passenger seat.

"I need to check on something." Lydia responded as she turned the wheel to the right.

Lydia had to check on something but wouldn't let Reese out of her sight. So here she was, sitting on a passenger seat, talking about everything but Stiles, nogitsune, Onis or things like this.

"Well, I'm actually a little worried we're totally lost."

"Why do you think that?" Lydia asked, clearly annoyed.

"'Cause you just made your fourth right." She informed. "And four right make a circle."

"Okay, one it makes a square. And two, I did not." She said confidently but when the Valraven didn't respond she added, "Did I?"

They continued to drive and talked until she stopped at an abandoned parking and saw Stiles lying on the ground, totally unconscious.

"Guys, this is crazy. He need to be in the hospital." Melissa said as they sit the Valdove on the couch.

"Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" Scott asked, looking at Reese who looked down at her feet, but didn't really wait for an answer.

"It doesn't look like he's bleeding." Deaton explained as he lift Stiles's grey shirt to reveal a open wound who... wasn't bleeding.

"What about Reese?" Lydia asked, looking at her best friend as if she was asking if she had the same wound.

Deaton didn't respond but lift her shirt to reveal nothing. "Fast metabolism."

After Aiden proposed to kill him, Deaton proposed to give him Kanima's venom, and when they did, he had woken up and tried to strangle Aiden.

"You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain?" Void asked innocently. "You didn't lost that talent, too, did you?" He chuckled. "Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it."

A silent fell as if Void waited for one of them to respond. But none of them did so he continued.

"Okay, Reese, give him the little hint." He said looking right into her eyes.

Everyone turned and looked at her. "I- I don't-"

Void cut her off by a chuckle. "Oh, little raven, we both know that you know."

    "The school" she whispered when she realised.