▷ 9 ◁

Beacon Hills, October 2013

I was on the car with Lydia and Allison. Allison, stalking the bus of her ex boyfriend. Lydia, to keep her away from Aiden and me, well I didn't have anything to do.

I am a bit guilty about what about happen to Derek last nigh, the other were fighting against the Alpha pack when me and Stiles were watching a film. Nobody tell me this thing, guys i'm a fucking witch. Well kinda witch.

Stiles and Scott begin to talk. Stiles was the one who spoke the most, like always.

"Hey, yo, Scotty? Still with me?" He look at Scott with concern in his eyes.

"Yeah, um, sorry. What's the word?" Scott respond, Stiles ask many words before say one that was certainly not in the list. DARACH. Scott look at him with a 'are you serious' glare.

"You know, we're gonna have to talk about it?" he continue, "Anyway, we're gonna be stuck in this thing for five hours. So after that, we're going to talk about the Darach."

Stiles continue to ask some words before Scott whimsper due to a sudden bus movement.

"So you guys kissed?" Scott said, trying to leave the previous conversation about the Darach. And talk about the kiss between Reese and Stiles.

Lydia were studying while Allison were driving and me scrolling on my phone.

"So is that whole 'not let them out of your sight' thing literal or more like a general rule?" Lydia asked, I chuckle at her statement.

"Allison, admit it. You're just stalking him for no real reason!" I said. Allison ignore my comment and ask Lydia 'why'.

Lydia give her a look, but when Allison didn't understand I clear for her.

"You're running on fumes" Allison exclaimed herself after my statement.

"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that bus holds a lot more gas than this Toyota." Lydia informed. They keep talking, I wasn't paying attention until Lydia raised a bit her voice.

"Oh my gosh! You're keeping an eye on them and me." she scoffed.

"I was thinking that you knew, it's pretty obvious" I whispered.

"Oh god, it's Stiles" I shouted when my phonne rings "He's calling me, he's fucking calling me"

"Tell him we're on the... the cinema" Lydia said, not even panicking a bit.

I respond to the call. "Hey-hey Stiles. Yeah, we're just about to walk into a mo-movie, y'know the pop-corn and..." I said, slightly panicking. He tell me that he know that we are behind them, bal-bla-bla.

I put him on speaker. "Okay, Scott's still hurt." he said, Allison immediatly looked confused.

They keep talking while I was like in trans, the feeling of danger came back. Something is gonna happen tonight.

The bus finally stop due of one Stiles' plan. They all get out of the bus coughing and shouting.

"Jared, you suck!" Coach yelled "Hey, somebody grab some towels or a mop or a new bus?"

When nobody were watching, Stiles and me lift Scott, going to the bathroom to do something to his wounds.

When we enter it, Allison immediatly lift Scott's shirt to see his wounds. And trust me that was gross. Stiles, Lydia and me were watching, concernly of what was going to happen.

"Oh my god, why didn't you tell us?" Allison asked.

"Well, logically, he said it to Stiles so-" I stopped when I saw all the looks on me saying 'shut up, it's not the time for a sarcastic answer' and I shut my mouth closed.

"This shouldn't happening. I've seen him heal from worse than this." Allison panicked.

"Okay, what do we do then? Do we just call an ambulance" I said sarcasticlly.

Allison start panicking even more as she continue to talk.

"You know, it could be psychological." I said, everyone turn their head toward me. "Like somatoformic." Allison and Stiles look at me, not understanding my statement.

"She means a physical illness from a psychogenic cause." Lydia try to clear but not heping at all. I clear for them.

"It's all in his head."

"All in his head" Stiles repeated, "Because of Derek. He's not letting himself heal 'cause Derek died."

I search a paramedic pack and show it to them. "We stitch him up." They look at me like I was crazy. "I'm serious, maybe all he needs to do is believe it's healing." I said walking near Scott.

Allison, Lydia and Stiles were standing behind me as I was seated near Scott.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Stiles asked me, uncertain.

"Yeah, my um, my mo-mother taught me" I said as I tried to pass the string on the needle.

"How fast are you gonna... I mean, the bus, like the bus could leave." Allison stated.

"Then just make sure it doesn't" I replied, a bit annoyed by the fact that my hands were shaking for no reason, I already stitch someone up. During the holidays, i worked in a hospital. Anyway...

Stiles look at my hands who were now shaking like crazy. He turned around to face Allison and Lydia and tell them to go stop the bus and get a shirt from Scott's bag.

When they left, Stiles run toward me and take my chin between his fingers. I looked up to my shaky hands to his honey eyes.

"I-I don't know wh-what's happening, my hands can't stop shak-" I was cut off bit his lips on mine.

Our lips moved in sync, his fingers moved to my cheeks and mine were still holding the needle and the string.

"Guys, not that I'm not happy for you but it's starting to really hurt." Scott interupted, almost as a whisper.

We pull away from each other. Already missing something. If we weren't in a matter of life or death, I think we would do more than a gentle kiss.

Stiles look at my hands who were no longer shaking, he grabs the string and put it in the needle. And I start to stitch Scott up with Stiles beside me, telling me that all was going to be fine and that I can do it.

Once I was finished stitch him up, that was super gross, he looks like a bit better. Stiles and me were helping him to get on the bus.

"Is he okay? Oh thank god." Allison said, running toward us.

"Yeah, where's Lydia?" Scott asked.

"Trying to stall the Coach." she sighed softly.

When we were near the bus, we heard people shouting. Then I saw Isaac beating the ass up of one of the twins. It was nice to see that, but not in front of all this people. Coach start shouting at him to stop, and try to separete them, without success.

"Isaac" I yelled, he stopped to look at me. My eyes were flashing a green mint. When I was going to yell again, a hand interwined with mine. Stiles' one, and this insantly calm me.