▷ 15 ◁

Beacon Hills, September 2013

After the night before, I had to stay at Stiles' house. His dad didn't come last night because of a night shift or something like that. And I don't think he's here this morning.

Stiles and I lost our virginity together. That might sound weird but that's the reality. And that was amazing.

I was currently laying on Stiles' torso, our, now clothed, bodies was sticked together. Our hands and fingers were interwined and our legs tangled together too.

I yawned as I opened my eyes. I slowly looked up at Stiles to see him already staring at me.

"Were you watching me during my sleep" I muttered and closed my eyes.

"I was watching my beautiful girlfriend which I had sex last night which was wonderful which is clearly happening again-" he was cut by my lips on his.

Then I pull away, "Too much 'which'" I giggled. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

Stiles leaned closer to my face and kiss me, our lips moved in sync. Maybe this kiss went a little bit too far, because I was at the top of him and continued to kiss him until the door opened, revealing his dad.

"Stiles, time to go to sch-" he saw me at the top of his son and frown a bit. "Did you guys- um, did you did it yesterday?" he asked. My cheeks and Stiles' were as red as tomatoes.

"Dad, please stop" Stiles said akwardly.

"I'm not gonna judge, you know. I just wanna know if my son is a real man now-"

"Dad, really. Please stop." Stiles stood up, and took his dad out of the room.

"So, did you guys did it?" His dad asked before Stiles slams his door, shouting a 'yeah'.

Stiles came sitting himself on his bed beside me. I approach him and ran a hand through his hair. He leans his head at the movement. But I was cut by Stiles' dad's shouting a big 'yes'.

"Why is he so happy for you that you did 'it'?" I chuckled, Stiles turned his head toward me.

"Long story" he said before kissing me.

Stiles and I were in Derek's loft, trying to understand... well I don't remember what we have to understand.

"They were there for two day. Waiting, hiding." Cora said, facing the window. She was explaning something about a young Derek and a young Peter. "That's what we're taught to do when the hunters find us."

"Hide and heal." I stated, raisig my head towards her. She nodded.

"Okay, so is two days standard then?" Stiles asked loudly. "Or are we thinking Derek's on, like, some extended getaway?" Stiles said.