▷ 4 ◁

Beacon Hills, October 2013

   "You don't need the instructions." Reese said as fear filled her voice. "What was the last time you've ever used instructions? Am I right?"

   Stiles didn't respond but looked up at her.

   "You don't need them because you're way too smart to waste your time with them, okay?" She encouraged him. "You can figure it out." She stated. "Stiles, you're the one who always figures it out. So you can do it." She gulped as Stiles looked down at the bear trap. "Figure it out."

   Then, Stiles saw something that was the way to disarm it.

   He mumbled a lot of  'okay' before saying, "Here we go. Ready?" She let out a breath.

   She got out of it when he turned the little wheel.

   They hugged each other so tightly that they had difficulty to breathe. Then they looked at each other, relief that they were okay.

   Stiles crashed his lips with her. His hands found their way in her waist as her's made their way on his neck.

   They pulled away when they heard Scott's loud growl.

   "That's  what I'm talking about!" Stiles exclaimed.

   They did it. They turned Malia into her human's form. Scott transformed. Allison succeed at shooting correctly. Stiles to read. And the mistletoe that was on Reese's body, disappear.

   This night, Reese was dreaming about fireflies coming out of the Nemeton.

   It was now Mischief Night, Stiles dragged Reese in school to make a joke to the coach. He asked her about some ideas. And she had a lot. So Stiles had to choose and they both agreed on this one :

   A gift with bolts, nuts and screws in it, and when the coach gonna take it, all the furniture in his office is going to fall.

   So yeah, a great idea if you asked them.

   "You couldn't do it alone?" Reese whined as Stiles took out all the stuff they would need.

   "Look, we do this every year for Coach, okay? We can't just break the tradition." Stiles told her.

   "Fine, but the second we get to your house, I need to find a bed." she groaned but then realised that what she just had said was a bit weird.

   "Oh, you wanna have a repeat of last night?" The Valdove smirked, referring to the sex session they had last night.

   "No dumbass, I want to sleep." She responded as she smacked his arm.