▷ 16 ◁

Beacon Hills, December 2013

   Reese glared at the wall in front of them as Kira's mother put some tea on the table.

   "Here, it'll calm you." She said, handing one cup for each.

   Reese gladly accepted while Stiles asked some stupid questions to Kira's mother. If she was being honest, she had missed Stiles, like a lot. And she had made it clear to him and so was he by the way.

   "They're not safe here." Kira's father suddenly entered the room, looking at the couple carefully.

   Noshiko sighed and spoke, "They're not safe anywhere."

   As Reese zoned out, the rest talked about Allison's death which was clearly a sensitive subject for the brunette.

All of them were in the jeep, direction the school. When Stiles tried to get out of the baby blue vehicule but instead stumbled on his feet, Reese immediately had to rush and helped him out.

The pit in Reese's stomach made her head pounding, meaning something bad was about to happen.

Kira was here, mostly because it was her mom's fault that a nogitsune was on earth. And we're not gonna lie, she had a little thing for the Hispanic boy.

Speaking of the wolf, Scott was here for his best friend.

Lydia to support Reese and to busy herself instead of replaying Allison's death in her head.

And Reese and Stiles were there because they were the people possessed.

The couple were holding each other hands tightly, watching the school carefully.

Before walking in, Stiles suddenly stopped everybody.

He took a wavy breath and said in a confident voice "Hold on, I know what you're all thinking. If this works it might kill me, too-"

"Or me." Reese interrupted, looking at Stiles but earn a death glare and a shake of head.

"No, you won't. I won't let that happen."

"But-" she tried to say but Stiles ignore her and continued his speech.

"But even if it does kill me, you have to go through with it. Stick with the plan, okay?"